Majesty- Miami Vibes

Hello there! I hope all is well!TGIF! Happy Friday my friends! I am here today featuring HAIKEI with the Put the blue sky gacha key new to the Kustom9 Event! The rare is the skybox build I am using for this living room space today! Several awesome common items are also in this key like the sofas, Striped rug, Blue Sky neon light and clothing rack to name a few! These pieces will look great in any home but they of course fit so easy in the build it was made for. Everything in this room is from HAIKEI except for the Hudson rug from Loft and Aria. It is one of my favorite things to use! Now with this set I have some new favorites. I used two different types of curtains on the windows. I actually do this in RL with curtains. 4 different panels with 2 totally different prints or colors. It really makes a dramatic statement in a room. Curtains really add flare to a room. I love wall art but there is no limits as to you having to have it on a wall. LOL The blue sky sign fit just fine on the window area. I debated having 3 rugs in this room but I liked it. I don't feel it's too much. But, I am a rug person. I will pile them on if they work together. These are all basically flat so I don't have to angle furniture in weird positions to work! LOL Flat rugs work well with furniture and the ruffled ones I tend to use as area rugs or in between hallways. This potted plant is so full and healthy! That let's you know it is a pixel one because my green thumb is not so green sadly. It's bad when someone suggests you get a cactus. Some cactus types can be cute true. But, I will have to pass on that one.
I have full credits listed below. I also added a description so you know which item is which since they get named with numbers. This weekend will be very hot for some of us so I hope everyone will take caution out in the sun this weekend. I have been waiting to get a shaved ice from my favorite little Icee shack! lol But, anyhoo Happy Friday to everyone. Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate the support! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep updated with new posts!!! Thank you and have a blessed weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

HAIKEI: Put the blue sky / Gacha- NEW to Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/125/126/21

:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {1} Pink Curtains
:HAIKEI: Heavenly Beach House / GACHA / {2} Wall art
:HAIKEI: Heavenly Beach House / GACHA / {1} White Curtains
:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA / {7} Plant tray on floor
:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA / {8} Books under table
:HAIKEI: Slow in Relaxed / GACHA / {7} Lamp with books
:HAIKEI: Catch My Love / GACHA / {3} Ceiling chandelier
:HAIKEI: Better than now_GACHA {1}Picture frames
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {8} donut/rose tray

:HAIKEI: Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003


Featured - 

Other Decor-

Loft & ARIA Hudson rug


Comments

Popular Posts