Majesty- Sea Salt, Sunshine, And Flamingoes

Hello there! I hope all is well! Did yall miss me? LOL Happy July!!!! The hot heat is here! Not only is this my birth month but I also have many friends and family members who celebrate this month! SO, Happy Birthday to us all!  Let's start dear July off with a mega post featuring Granola with the Sea Salt & Sunshine Surf Shop in Pink, Ayla. Neon Summer & -DRD- Street Sweet Ice Cream Cart. These sets and items are all new to the SummerFest Event! The Surf shop comes in several pretty colors. But I was going for a pink theme so I chose that color! It's really an adorable build. Neon Summer has lamps, cactus plant,  stools and a dining table. Stools with cushions and without. I used the colors that fit the mood I was going for. The ice cream cart opens and clothes and the pink umbrella adds to the whimsical feel. I put these items together for a nice Summery Island space. The one think a nice pink summery space needs is Flamingos! So, I have the ones from JIAN here to add more personality to the space! I love these cute feathery friends and I felt they would be at home here. Low land impact as well. The surf shop is around 30 land impact. You can easily use it for any type of roleplay or even a little guest cottage on the beach. It's very versatile. I tool 3 different pics this go around. I am featuring quite a few different sets and I wanted all of you to be able to see them a little closer. I surrounded this awesome build with plenty of greenery, trees and grass! 


I wanted it to be a lush island paradise and that was my theme. These items work together perfectly but can also be mixed and matched with other things as you please! I love decorating bright and sunny themed spaces. But, Lord have mercy the summer time is just too hot in rl. Being out this past weekend was brutal until the clouds covered the sun! LOL It just proved to me that I really am not a fan of the heat! I had a little fan contraption that charges just like your phone and you wear it. Let me when it was first purchased I did laugh. But it really was a blessing for me this weekend! LOL I will be buying more in the near future. Well anyway, I hope yall enjoyed this post! I have more things to show you this month so stay tuned and check back often! I appreciate the support! Thank you! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and like my facebook page to keep updated! All links and credits are below! Thank you so much and I wish you a blessed and cool day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Granola. Sea Salt & Sunshine Surf Shop. Pink
Ayla. Neon Summer - Fatpack
-DRD- Street Sweet Ice Cream Cart

New to Summerfest- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SUMMERFEST/125/125/23


Granola. Sea Salt & Sunshine Surf Shop. Pink
Granola Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Daydreams/89/154/30

Ayla. Neon Summer - Concrete Stool w/ Cushion (pink)
Ayla. Neon Summer - Concrete Table
Ayla. Neon Summer - Neon Light (flamingo)
Ayla. Neon Summer - Neon Light (cactus)
Ayla. Neon Summer - Cups w/ Plates
Ayla. Neon Summer - Potted Cactus
Ayla. Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/126/151/21

DRD - Street Sweet - Umbrella
DRD - Street Sweet - Cart
DRD - Beer Stand - Deck
DRD - Boho Fish Shack - Deck
DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21

JIAN Flamingo Collection :: Static - Head Down
JIAN Flamingo Collection :: Static - Sit R
JIAN Flamingo Collection :: Static - Gaze L
JIAN Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Other Decor-
Trompe Loeil - Caparra Palm A Single
*alirium* PuffyGrass [Green]
HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass08 -greens- c
Hayabusa Design Pampas M16-13 v1-1
[we're CLOSED] boulders 1 light
+Half-Deer+ Flower Stringlights - Straight (tex. change)
Botanical - Decorative Light Set - Straight String 8m
Botanical - Boxwood Hedge v2 H (Straight 4x1x2)
Botanical - Maple Tree 2

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts