Majesty- Green Space

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Humpday my friends! I am here featuring Chez Moi with the Havanna Wicker couch at Cosmopolitan and JIAN with the Woodpecker and Magnolias set at FaMESHed! I set up a very lush green space with the Magnolia with flowers version. There is a version without them if you are not a flower person. The set also comes with these awesome woodpeckers that are animated on each tree. The Wicker couch comes with a texture change hud which changes the wicker color and the cloth/pillow colors and many nice animations. My color theme was mainly green/white/cream. I added some furry friends to give the space more personality. I can never use enough or too many pets! LOL I used a variety of food items but my favorite is the grill from What Next. I am using it all over the place. The food starts off raw and cooks until it's done. I was sitting on the couch and got off it for the picture. I just feel that I took away from the space. That is the main reason I am not usually in my posts. I only get in there if I don't feel I take away from the space. The little guy sleeping is a group gift from JIAN if you can believe.
The pillow and necklace on the puppy is texture change. The other little critters are animated and there is different versions of the Cat Bird Bus. There are some really cool animations in the couch and it would be awesome on a nice patio or by a pool. I like garden spaces so that's what I went with here. I framed the whole space with the Magnolia trees and Woodpeckers and lined the area around the deck with heages and grass.The Lighting Bugs in the jar are from JIAN as well. The flicker on and off and it's really magical in different windlight settings. The dragonflies are from keke. Quite a good many cute decor items in here to create the perfect mood for this outdoor space. I put all of the credits for everything below! I am done rambling for today! More to come soon. Feel free to bookmark the blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep updated! Thank you so much for the support. It's appreciated. Have a blessed day everyone. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Havanna Wicker Couch CHEZ MOI- NEW at Cosmopolitan Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/117/5/22
Chez Moi Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22

JIAN Woodpeck & Magnolias (Wear to unpack!)- New at FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/226/144/1001
JIAN Woodpecker Placer
JIAN Magnolia Tree (w/ Flowers)
JIAN Firefly Grasses :: Sparkle Jar (Plain)
JIAN Group Gift Corgi Sleepy Boi
JIAN Chubby Cat Bird Bus (Wanderer - Rez me!) 9li
JIAN Teeny Tortoises 8. Green Orange
JIAN Mainstore-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

West Village Patina Urn - Whitewashed
West Village by Apple Fall- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Other Decor-
{what next} Caliente BBQ (green)
Botanical - Boxwood Hedge v2 N (Straight 2x1x2)
*alirium* PuffyGrass [Green]
{vespertine} - summertime fruit platter.
{vespertine} - summertime fruit salad bowl.
dust bunny . watermelon vibes . planter . b
dust bunny . watermelon vibes . melon pizza
dust bunny . elephant ear plant
junk. cream animal rug.
+Half-Deer+ Mr. Moss // Marimo Ball Terrarium - Sand
[ keke ] even dragonflies dream . warm

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts