Majesty- Summer Breeze

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Friday my friends! TGIF!!!!!! I am bringing you a space today inspired by the warm Summer Breeze that saved me while at a very hot amusement park the other day. LOL!!! If I wasn't a fan of the Summer heat I am truly not a fan now! Featuring MudHoney at the FaMESHed event with the Meera Console set! I have this area as a main feature wall in a home but this can easily also be used for an entry or foyer to a home. You can also mix and match these items to fit your space, and add other decor to make it your own. When I think of a nice breeze I think of the beach so I also wanted to bring that feeling into the room. The console comes with nice decor items and vases. I did modity the vase on the floor to be big enough for this plant. It is normally smaller than this. But you can have it smaller and empty or add your own touch. The fatpack of the console gives you many colors to choose from but I went with the white. The mirror is from Kalopsia. It's one of my older favorites from the store and it adds a nice touch of elegance to the space! I got the drapes recently at a tarte sale. I cannot padd up on drapes. I always need them. I have some lovely plants, a wicker basket and a cotton tote from Apple Fall in here on top of the cute little ottomans from MudHoney! Most of the little extras like the pillows are also from the store and in a ton of colors. My goal was a fresh elegant space and these items go beautifully together. Most are texture change so there is many options.
I put full credits for everything below as always! I won't be rambling long today! We are well into the first week of the month going into the second! Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate the support! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and or Like my Facebook page! I will have links below! I have more awesome things to show you so feel free to stay tuned and check back often. I am constantly inspired and I really enjoy using my blog as a creative outlet. July is always so hot. lol I am such a Winter person in comparison yall. I miss the snow right now. LOL Global warming in full effect. smh Have a blessed day and thank you so much! Be Blessed xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Meera Console Set - NEW at FaMESHed- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/191/158/22
MH Meera Console
MH Meera Bowl w/ Beads
MH Meera Vase Small
MH Meera Vase Big
MudHoney Audrey Mirror - Silver
MudHoney Audrey Ottoman - Silver
MudHoney Greta Hammered Vases
MudHoney Paxton Pillow
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

West Village Cotton Tote
West Village Zebra Plant
West Village Spring Tulips
West Village Wicker Basket
Apple Fall/West Village Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Kalopsia - Old Mirror (no pictures)
Kalopsia Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/159/128/2702

Other Decor-

hive // spiral boxwood topiary
hive // potted plants . gold dust dracaenas
tarte. draped curtain (ivory)
Onsu ~ "Eggplant" Expandable Skybox ~ Base

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/



Comments

Popular Posts