Majesty- Get Inspired

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am featuring  -DRD- Recycled Garden Nook - Full Set. It's the perfect addition to any garden. Perfect for a little nook to yourself to enjoy some calm or be inspired. Many things inspire me. My surroundings, friends and family, new and old things. Everything you see can inspire you in some ways to bring our your creativity. I love blogging items and spaces that I have been inspired to decorate. Several items are in the set and I used most of those. I wanted greenery around the space but not too much. I added grass, hedges, flowers and even two super big sunflowers! I love sunflowers. I have patches of the smaller ones but I love using a couple of these big suckers to balance out the space. I have been grabbing all of the new cute watermelon decor items I see and the newest one I have is from Dust Bunny.  I saw a bucket with melons listed at one store and when I got there it was gone and the store was underconstruction and it looked horrible. LOL I flew around and never found it sadly. But these pieces work well.
This set consists of several items that are very versatile and easy to mix and match for you to decorate in many ways. The main pieces are the nook, table and chair. The chair has animations for male and female. You can easily set 4 chairs up for more people but I just wanted 1 chair. Do not be surprised to see me use this nook with other ideas! I also feel a daybed would go in here nicely! It can even be a nice game space. It can be anything you want! Indoor or out. Even as a room divider. There is no rules with this nook! This is just one of the visions I had for it! Well, I am done rambling. it is hot here. So hot yall. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and like my Facebook page to stay updated! Have a blessed weeeknd my friends! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

-DRD- Recycled Garden Nook - Full Set

DRD - Recycled Garden Nook - Nook
DRD - Recycled Garden Nook - Chair
DRD - Recycled Garden Nook - Table
DRD - Recycled Garden Nook - Cards
DRD - Recycled Garden Nook - Gas Can Lamp
DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21

Other Decor-
Nutmeg. Laundry Day Watering Can
ReKa. Spilled Farm Eggs
dust bunny . watermelon vibes . keg
dust bunny . watermelon vibes . cocktails
floorplan. time to go print
220ML - Retro Car Radio [Blue]
Raindale - Grassmere - vase with boxwood
hive // bakers ceiling fan . silver . scripted light
SUNFLOWER (resizable)
LB_OrangeTree.v2{Animated}4Seasons
Botanical - Boxwood Hedge v2 N (Straight 2x1x2)
*alirium* DownyGrass [Green]
Garden by anc slight wildgrass {flash green} / SCREW 1Li
Heart - Wild Flowers - Queen Ann's Lace - P1
HPMD* Garden Vine01 - lightGreen
[we're CLOSED] boulders 3 light



Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts