Majesty- The Way Of The Winds

Hello there! I hope all is well! The weekend is here so yay! LOL Happy Saturday! This day needs to be 48hrs at least.IJS I am excited to blog this house today. Featuring KraftWork at Uber. I feel some stores are comfortable pushing out the same thing over and over.  I like that it's not one of those typical cookie cutter styled homes. I was thrilled when I saw the ad for this house. The design of this build is awesome. It is so aesthetically pleasing to me. I rezzed it on one of my HPMD cliffs and just sitting there it looks so nice even before I start decorating. I have a thing for decorating homes on islands either by using cliffs or by terraforming. It's something I just have so much fun with. They always feel like little getaways away from the world. The only thing with using this cliff is the ground is not totally flat so I have to do extra to get everything settled good. But, It's worth it and I love the majestic look it gives above the water. This home is only 96 Land impact. it has two bedrooms which is perfect. It can easily be a small family home, guest house or even a nice office. It is up to you of course but there is so many options. I had curtains in the top windows at the veryyyyyy top. But those suckers flickered and I took them out and preferred no curtains at all.I did tint the glass darker though just to note.
The greenery is from Skye, Botanical and HPMD.  There is a porch to the side where you can have a nice outdoor area. I have a dining set over there peeking through. I didn't want to cover up the house by adding too many things. I wanted to keep a cozy home feeling. One where you can imagine a soft breeze coming off the water. I just posted a few days back about having a house with a boat. You can make any house a boat house with a little deck to dock the boat at. The one I have here is from the DRD beer stand set I recently blogged. The land impact is so small you can use a ton of them easily. The sailboat is from BBX. There is several different ones. They are easily modded and customizable. Where I have the Majesty logo was a BBX logo. You can easily change the texture to whatever you like. I did have half of it with a blue texture but decided to go back to all white. You can add your own personal touch. This wall is one of my favs to use for some time now. It's low impact and I never have any problems with it. It leaves a nice and clean set up every time. This week went by so fast. It's always nice to see another weekend come. Always sad to see it go as well. lol Happy Saturday to all of you! Thank you so much for the support. I have credits below! Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr. Have a blessed weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

KraftWork West of The Rain House- Uber Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/130/1200
DRD - Beer Stand - Deck- Uber Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/130/1200

Other Decor-

BBX- SLB A4 - White
HPMD* Cliff Hill - green B
HPMD* Garden Tree08 - green c
HPMD* WildGrasses - b
Garden Wall-The Domineaux Effect
Skye Windswept Tree Type 3  No Base
Botanical - Boxwood Bush v2 K (Cone 3x3x4)
Skye Four Season Oak Tree

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22



Comments

Popular Posts