Majesty- The Botanical Lounge

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am featuring  Apple Fall and Contrast today in this lounge full of flowers and books. This is my first time blogging Contrast items and let me say I love these chairs and sofa. There is only a handful of mainstream furniture stores that actually have animations that I feel look good with my avatar.It's cool to have nicely textured furniture. But, I would love for more stores to invest in better animations. So, I like to make note when the items do fit me nicely animation wise. This Sofa has animations from Ana Poses and they are really really nice. I sat on this sofa the whole day after I got it no lie. I was busy in rl and left my doll sitting here and when I came back I just stayed and decorated. LOL The Tuxedo Sofa comes in three colors. Black, Caramel and brown are available. I am using the Caramel. The Gentleman chair comes in 4 colors! The same as the sofa but with a white option as well. The flowers are new to West Village at the N21 event. There is 5 different flowers and yall know Apple Fall does so well with his detailing. These flowers are stunning. I actually had more in here but decided to take some out. I have been doing so many living room spaces and I wanted to do something different as I try to do with every space so there is something for everyone. This space is not gender specific at all. Of course you can add things to make it that way but I wasn't trying to. lol The painting on the back wall is by Apple fall and I stuck some vines on it. I just wanted the room to be filled with greenery. I almost took the pic with my avatar sitting here. I am so content in here. The lights are also by Contrast and in the Gentleman set. It does have an on/off by touch option! I have them on. I used shelving from Floorplan to add to the industrial feel I wanted. I didn't want it to feel cold. Sometimes industrial means cold to people. I feel the warm caramel chairs and flowers really make the space warm and takes away from the grey tones. 
I also added colorful stacks of books throughout. I will prob link these books to the shelving. I like going through and modding shelving because if you don't you will be sitting there adding stuff forever sometimes. lol You get the decor the way you want it on a bookcase of shelf link that shhhhh. Link it!!! lol You will thank yourself later. I do that with Modular sets as well. I have enjoyed seeing all of the Spring posts down my timeline on Flickr! It's always so nice to see a season change make a huge difference on how we are all doing things. It spices it up! My home is actually still snow yall and I cannot...well won't change to Spring yet. Idk if I will. It's more like my house is white and it looks cool surrounded by snow kind of thing. lol Although, I do have other spaces that are green. I also change the terrain if I need to. lol Hey, as long as I feel like working with it imma keep it going. This is SL we can decorate any way we want! These flowers are mod yall so you can have them as big as you want. They came out right when I was sitting here like I need more flowers. LOL It was fate. It really was. I hope yall like this space. I don't ever want to get to the point I am doing the same things all the time. I like being versatile and decorating in many different styles and also doing things that are not the "norm". Totally off topic but man HGTV is the network for home but all they showcase is white kitchens, stainless steel, white quartz or granite countertops and white shaker cabinets. Shaker cabinets must always be on clearance. With all of the amazing designs in rl for the home this network is very sad! LOL I fuss everytime I watch house hunters yall. The people want the same things every episode. How boring. It's so predictable. If yall see me getting like that please let me know so I can get my butt together ok! They do have a couple that does some unique custom designs but if I get into that I will be rambling forever. I will leave this for another day! Thank you so much yall for the support! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed week! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Contrast - Caramel Gentleman Chair
Contrast - Gentleman Tripod Lamp
New to the Shiny Shabby Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/145/139/22

CONTRAST - Tuxedo Sofa Caramel
Mainstore- Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lepudro/234/209/1113

West Village Billy Ball Stems
West Village Magnolia Arrangement
West Village Live Basil w/ Terracotta Pot
West Village Heart Eucalyptus Spray
West Village Ginkgo Branches
NEW- at the N21 event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/N21/130/108/2495

Apple Fall Rustic Cart Coffee Table
AF Arts & Crafts Books
Apple Fall Original Artwork: L'Homme de la Nuit
Apple Fall Potting Shed Book
Apple Fall Books & Map
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 1, 2 & 3
Apple Fall Plaster Horse
Apple Fall Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

MudHoney Talia Books
MudHoney Books - Food & Happiness
MudHoney Books - Advice
MudHoney Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-

22769 - Caesar Bust on Pillar - COMMON (Gacha Item)
Nutmeg. Pile of Vinage books Group Gift
~BAZAR~Berlin-book table
BALACLAVA!! Books [horizontal A]
(Milk Motion) L'orangerie - antique rug - 2
floorplan. hanging string bulbs
Compulsion- Ivy Large Square
Fancy Decor: Geode Bookends


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts