Majesty-Blessed Not Stressed

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy march to all of you! I tend to do a new post on the first but wasn't able to this month! Being busy is a good thing though. It keeps me on my toes! LOL Let's start this month off Featuring Jian with these amazing tigers and Cynful with some of my favorite seperate from the store. This sofa is my new favorite now. I just sit here with the tigers. The white one is attached to the sofa the one sitting is part of the collection and I did resize him with the resize menu. They are texture change as well as the sofa. You can have the pillows a different color than the actual sofa part but yall know how I love gold so I have both parts gold. The lions on the sofa is animated and I almost went with the pic I took with him growling. lol Let me say my favorite items to wear I have on. These pants are so comfy looking and I don't need shoes to wear them. They are my go to. I also love wearing the fuzzy cardigan. I wear it with pants and dresses or w.e I feel like at the moment. With the fatpack hud you can easily mix and match for a nice outfit. I went with a mint green and tan combo today. My earrings I got from LaGyo some time ago as the days of Christmas buys. Out of all the days I made sure to get bold statement earrings. lol My wig is from ItGirls. I have always loved ponytails that come with hairbases. It makes my life easier not having to remember what hairbase goes with what.
I am using the beautiful Flower Vases from KraftWork as well in this space. It's all about the gold! I also have some wall art prints on the wall from Apple Fall along with the Lime and Lemon jars. I love having fruit displayed in rl and sl. It just always looks so nice and adds to decor and feel of the room. The skybox we are in is from Minimal and one of my favs. The textures are just so exquisite. Do not be surprised to see it more this upcoming Spring/Summer. It can be used in so many ways. I hope this month treats all of you well. February had me running like a chicken with my head cut off! lol The end came so fast to a point I had to run out on the last day to get things done by the end of the business day! I vote for February to have the dignity it deserves as also being Black history month....Give us 31 days. smdh. Stay tuned for more posts yall! I really have a good many to show you this month and I hope you enjoy them. I also hope you find things that you need or would want for your own special pieces of this virtual world! Thank you so much for the amazing support! I appreciate all of you! Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
JIAN Tiger Floor Sofa
JIAN Tiger Static Mesh - Sit
JIAN Tiger Food & Water
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/237/23
KraftWork Trancoso Flowers Vase
KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/55/84/22
Apple Fall Tribal Print I & II
Apple Fall Hurricane Vase w/ Lemons
Apple Fall Hurricane Vase w/ Limes
Other Decor-
MINIMAL - Saphire Skybox
The Loft - Orville Mirror
Loft & Aria - Blessed
MADRAS HotNut VendMachine Limited
Fancy Decor: Incense Urn (silver)
Fancy Decor: Crystal Sconce (gold)
[Tia] Pompeii - Fragrant Hanging Herbs
[Con.] The Nest - Twigs
Garden by anc bamboo 2Li
{vespertine} - bubble succulent terrarium / type 1
{vespertine} - succulent terrarium / type 1

On Me: 

Featured-

[Cynful] A Girl's Thing Jeggings
[Cynful] Fuzzy Cardigan 
[Cynful] Ness Tank Top
[Cynful] Mainstore- 


Other Items-
Itgirls- Kim Ponytail
-SU!- Pastel Sunglasses
LaGyo_ Romee Statement Earrings
Amala- The Kylie Choker- Thick

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22





Comments

Popular Posts