Majesty- Come Unwind

Hello there! I hope all is well! I wanted to decorate a nice spa! Featuring MudHoney today with the new Pax Massage gacha key! There is 19 items in the key and the one rare is the massage table! The little decor pieces really help to bring in the Day spa Ambiance. I wanted a tropical feel like you were in Bora Bora on a nice retreat for a month. Yes yall screw a week or two. I am talking about a whole month. LOL Picture it with me. I am also featuring The Le Chandelier new from KraftWork and it has a hud that really has you customizing it in any way you please as far as texture options. I almost went all gold or partially gold but decided on having all of the parts with the white texture. I didn't really have any walls on this front part of the build so I modded a little bit so I could use the chill sign with a nice marble texture.I love using the carts and taking some of the little knick knack items like the towels and oils to have a more professional looking spa. It's ready to go. You could easily have a nice rp with these items and have your own roleplay with it.You can easily use these items to make your own space or a nice bathroom suite. Some of the houses on here can differ with bathroom sizes. Some you can barely cam around in and some are bigger than some people's skyhomes. LOL One extreme to the other and it just leaves you scratching your head as to why.
A lot of these rooms and spaces I am showing yall this week are outdoor spaces and you will prob see more as the Sunny weather comes and everyone starts making outdoor spaces. I have always liked spas that are outside with a tropical setting so when I saw this set it was a no-brainer and I already had this build in mind to use.It is Friday! TGIF!!! The weekend is about to start! This week went by fast! It's almost the middle of this month. Too fast for me yall. lol I will not ramble long today! I am actually trying to finish up another post while I type this up! Thank you so much for the support! It's appreciated! Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you so much! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Pax Massage Gacha Key- NEW- The Arcade- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/67/132/32
DEMO area for the set- maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/129/152/26

KraftWork Le Chandelier- NEW- FaMESHed- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/223/141/1001
Apple Fall Natural Sea Sponges in Cloche
Apple Fall Bathroom Lotions
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29


Other Decor-
hive // areca palm plant
{vespertine}- birds of paradise palm.
{vespertine}- spider plant.
{vespertine}- aloe vera plant.
{vespertine}- exotic plants /sansevieria
Fancy Decor: Eagan Rug
(Milk Motion) Formentera house - 35*20 - 126 li



Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




Comments

Popular Posts