Majesty- Afternoon Tea

Hello there! I hope all is well! Inspired by the Spring season almost upon us. TGIF!!!! Happy Friday! lol It just came to me it's the end of the week! I decorated a living space for you today with the Spring feeling in mind. I almost went with Gold and Jade. But, the Jade is quite darker and I wanted this space to spring bright. So, I went with the Gold and Butter textures on the chairs. Featuring MudHoney with the Faye Mini Set. This chair is a corner type and it makes it easier for it to fit anywhere you would like including small corner areas. The set comes with an end table and mirror as well. The fatpack has many different colors to choose from and you can do as you please. I decided to do a two toned room look. I just didn't feel like being too matchy matchy today and I wanted to show more than 1 color. Many of the decor items in here are from Apple Fall. I have a big thing for the Elvira set items so I tend to use them a lot. They are so beautiful with or without my settings being up. They add a bit of class to every space. I have chairs on both sides but I wanted to be at a different camea angle. Taking it in the front didn't work for me. I added some wall lighting from Tartessoes Arts instead of using a ceiling chandelier. They do turn on and off. I am a fan of lighting that actually lights up. lol Wall art from Floorplan and Topiary from [Tia].
I didn't want to add too many things in this space. The other side mirrors this one. I tend to like keeping a balance. I also added huge columns for a dramatic look. I am a huge fan of walking around a space instead of walking on things so I made sure to leave space for walking to and from the sitting area.These items are available at the mainstores. I will of course leave the slurls to the featured items below! I am working on more posts so feel free to come back and have a look. I have full credits below. I appreciate the support so much everyone. I cannot say that enough and the feedback. I hope you will have a blessed Friday ahead and a very long weekend. lol Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony. 

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Faye Corner Chair - Fatpack
MudHoney Faye Mirror
MudHoney Faye End Table - Fatpack
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Apple Fall 'Elvira' Plate w/ Sliced Grapefruit
Apple Fall Pumpkin Clonch
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Teapot
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Rose Tea
Apple Fall Designer Hat Box
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 1
Apple Fall Cosmos Flowers - White
Apple Fall Hurricane Vase w/ Lemons

Other Decor-
TA Majestic Wall Lamp
[Tia] Rebecca's Ball Topiary
floorplan. swan lake score print
floorplan. old fashioned print
Fancy Decor: Wendla Lamp
Fancy Decor: Fulton Coffee Table
Ariskea[Suren] Fake Fur Rug
{vespertine} - heritage laundry basket.

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




Comments

Popular Posts