Majesty- An Evening To Remember

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here featuring DRD with this awesome Beer Stand set new to Uber! I love when the store releases sets like these. You get everything you need to have a beautiful set up and space as you would like. I used everything from the set and even some extras from older sets that i felt went along with the theme I was going for. I set this up on a little island I terraformed and used the deck you get with the set also as a boating dock to the side. I also multiplied a few more docks so I could have extra seating. The seating that comes with is a stool and a high chair. I mixed and matched them with the tables.This set would be awesome to rp with or to have at your own home. You can also use it for something different than a beer stand if you want! lol I love having builds and using them for many different purposes other than the norm or what you actually purchased it for. It really lets you get creative and it really helps make things feel new again. I love using older builds as much as I do newer ones when you can use new things in them. New items really make a space feel fresh. You can go inside the build. I brought some of the things from inside out like the fridge for example. The sky is the limit yall. It's all up to you! :)
The greenery is from Botanical. I sized the maple trees down from the original size and it increased the land impact but they are worth the prim count. I love really thck and full trees. Plus the greenery I am using is seasonal and comes with a hud to easily change the look for each season. I also take out the scripts when I am done and when I want to change them I just throw the scripts back in. One thing I learned a long time ago is to take aways scripts that I have no need for atm. When the season changes it can be a little tedious to add many scripts all over the place but it's worth it in the end. The only time I do a big season over haul is changing to Winter and changing from Winter. After that it's not that crazy! lol The boat to the side is from BBX. It's one of the smaller sailboats but they have many different sizes and styles to choose from.  If you like being in the water you need a boat! I have all sizes of them. Hopefully, some nice boat houses will come out this summer and I can post more of them. I am crossing my fingers. Ok! I am done rambling. Thank you so much for stopping by. I really appreciate the support! I have full credits below. Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you so much. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
DRD- Beer Stand- NEW at Uber- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/130/1200

DRD - Boho Fish Shack - Life Ring
DRD - Block Party Aftermath - Party Pole
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Grill Table
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Meat Lovers Grill
DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21

Other Decor-
Botanical - Maple Tree
Botanical - Boxwood Hedge v2 O (Straight 2x1x3)
BBX SLB A4 - Sport M3

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts