Majesty- Crown Royal

Hello there! I hope all is well! Yall know how I fuss about being in posts myself but how am I gonna show yall this wig and dress if I don't appear? ikr. LOL I am here featuring some amazing stores today! Apple May Designs with the Royalty II dress new to Uber! This dress comes in many beautiful shades. I almost went with the blue which is my color but teh red called to me so I went with it. It also has delicate flowers on it. I am wearing the fatpack and with the hud you easily change the dress and flower colors with just a click. It is for Maitreya and Hourglass bodies. Apple is the only one that can get me to dust off my Maitreya for an outfit. LOL I love this dress so much. booN with the Lab.094 hair which is one of the newest hairs from the store! It is an elegant braided type style/Protective hairstyle. It comes in many beautiful colors. I went with darker brown color today. It is easily modded to fit your head. Chez Moi Furniture at the Shiny Shabby Event with the Stone Garden Fountain. It is in pg or adult versions so you can have some romantic moments with your SO! Last but not least featuring my beautiful Precious Pony Bows and Brushes. It is the rare out of the gacha key and adorable. When you have a Queen moment why not have a pony? LOL I honestly would get a pony in RL if I wasn't smack dab in the city. A nice fancy custom barn for my pony and all kinda of extras. I can be such a girl sometimes. LOL  I am surrounded by greenery.
The trees are from [Tia]. I got them at an older Uber round. The grass and flowers are from Hayabusa and do not be surprised to see these at a later time as I love full lush greenery in outdoor spaces and now is the time to go wild with it. My pose is from Pose maniacs. I like listing where I get posses from when I do use them. I did a post back some time ago and I had to look around for a crouching pose to get the feel I was going for and it was a little of a pain since some bloggers do not list where they get their poses. This one is part of teh Kannie set and really is a favorite for me to use. Yall don't see me much so I don't have to go nuts with buying poses. LOL But, I am picky of course. Spring brings beauty and also bugs. So yall. I researched plants to get rid of mosquitoes and I will be planting them throughout this season to see if it helps. I will break a window in the house to kill a mosquito. I go neurotic so I am going to try all measures to keep them at bay this year! LOL Lavendar keeps them away and Basil if you can imagine among other plants. I made sure to find useful ones so I will be going to greenhouses soon. Wish me luck! <3 I am going to end this before I get to rambling abotu food or something. lol Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it so much! I hope you have an awesome day! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you very very much. Love, xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Stone Garden Fountain - CHEZ MOI
Chez Moi Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22

booN Lab.094 hair(Materials)
booN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/129/125/699

JIAN Precious Ponies 3. Bows n' Brushies RARE
Jian Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/244/238/23

Apple May Designs- Royalty II (Maitreya) - Fatpack- New at Uber- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/130/1200

Other Decor-
[Tia] Madison - Animated Woodlands Tree 3
Hayabusa Design - Square Field of grass  M5 v1-2 Beach
Hayabusa Design - Square Field of grass and flower
[we're CLOSED] grass field lush
HPMD* Cliff Hill - green B
Pose Maniacs {PM}- Kannie 3 pose

Other items on me-
-SU!- Triple Ring Septum Piercing
EF: Rhapsody Bracelets: Expanded
Swallow Lion Ring
[FORMANAILS] RUSSIAN ALMOND NAILS FOR VISTA HAND


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22





Comments

Popular Posts