Majesty- Gallant Magazine Spring 2019

Hello there! TGIF!! Happy Friday to you my friends! The weeknd is finally upon us again. Excited for this post today! I am honored to have been asked by the amazing Divos to do a Blogger feature for the Gallant magazine! I have been thrilled! The issue is for Spring so I based this Bedroom Suite off of the season. Mint green came to me as my color of inspiration. I had no limitations as far as what I could use to decorate with so I really enjoyed just setting up a space that I felt represented Spring and my love of the season. Mint green, White and Gold were the main colors I went with for that Blooming Spring feel. For me Spring is when everything gets back to growing and you can smell fresh cut grass and blooming flowers in the gardens and that is the mood I was going for. I used new items, old items and in between! There is a ton of items in this space and they are all listed in the credits section of the magazine. I wasn't sure if I was going to post this as for me it's enough to be in a magazine but I want to show some love to the magazine! This edition of the Gallant magazine is the 2nd anniversary and it's filled with many things and talented people, creators, bloggers and stylists. It is really a work of art and I am glad to be a part of it.
I want to thank Divos and Gallant Magazine for having me. I will not be rambling long today! Please have a look at the magazine! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr to keep updated! I appreciate the support! Thank you so much my friends and I hope all of you have a blessed day. Much Love, xoxo <3333 Ebony
                                                           


Btw: I am on page 252 :) 


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Gallant Magazine- Spring 2019 Issue- 
https://issuu.com/gallantmagazinesl/docs/gallant_magazine_sl_-_spring_2019


Credits-
Please see credits in the magazine. 

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts