Majesty- A Moment Of Elegance

Hello there! Happy Monday to all of you! Let's start this week off on the right foot! I am excited to bring my first ever official Apple Fall post. Now, I have been an Apple Fall customer since he started. many many moons ago and have always loved seeing new items come from the store and how Apple Fall has grown with quality/skills over the years. You can see how everything grew from start to what it is now. I love full room sets and was inspired by this new one. Featuring Apple Fall with his new sub-brand West Village today with the Francis Dining Fatpack. There is a lot of items in this fatpack and different color options so I wanted to show you a good variety of things in this home. Most of the items in here are from Apple Fall. I will list the items below as included with the full set. Some of the items have a hud which gives you color change options. They are the West Village Seeded Bread and Tomatoes, Maynard Paneling, Spring Tulips and the wicker basket. With the many color change options this set is really big and you are able to decorate as you please. I made sure to get all of the colors of the tulips in this home. I used them mainly in the wicker basket as carriers. I am on a mission to find Lavendar plants before the heat and mosquitoes hit and I will have them around the house in a little carrier similar so that inspired me as well. Yall I do not play with gnats and mosquitoes so I researched plants....pretty plants to repel them. I have a big love for plants. Some bring back special memories. So, I love having new ones and I was thrilled to see Apple do a tulip. Even more thrilled to see all of these colors including the multi colored one. My goal for this house was to do a more ecclectic dining space. It can be for home...for a cafe, anything really. There is no limits with these items.
You can mod the items and easily resize. The paneling in the parlor room in the back is celilig height. It comes Mid height but as you can see you can totally revamp a room with just a small size adjustment. Everything is really detailed. I always like camming items from the store close up to see even the most minute detailing. I always love the extra care that goes into every item from the store. You can find the set at the event so you can see every texture available for yourself. These items are very versatile and can be used anywhere. I am using the Varonis Lueur Skybox. It's really beautiful. I dream of a big home like this. Same style and detailing with a beautiful exterior. Gone are the days when a skybox was a boring square. lol I felt it was perfect to use for the look and feel of what I was goin for. It's really spacious and you can use it as your own in many ways. I previously used it for my The Cat's Meow post and you get a totally different feel with how I decorated it then. I also wanted to do a bonus pic! Everything is so nice. But, I couldn't help myself from taking a closer pic of he food. LOL  If I keep rambling I will go on forever and I need to post this for you today! I have more posts coming so please stay tuned! Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr to stay updated. Thank you dearly for the support and I wish all of you a blessed week ahead. xoxo <3333 Ebony
Update: I got new Aloe plants. Still on the hunt for Lavender but still happy af!


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Apple Fall's West Village Francis Dining Fatpack- NEW @ Belle Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle/125/113/2986

Items: 

West Village Althea Rug
Apple Fall Original: Spring Has Sprung
West Village Seeded Bread and tomatoes/ also a hud included
West Village Cotton Tote
West Village Francis Dining Table
West Village Maynard Paneling/ also a hud included
West Village Odessa Mid Height Bookcase
West Village Pears in vintage Trug
West Village Rice Milk/w carrier
West Village Spring Tulips/ also a hud included
West Village Wicker Basket/ also a hud included
West Village Winston Bentwood Chair

Apple Fall Book Arrangements 1, 2, & 3
Apple Fall Natural Sea Sponges in Cloche
Apple Fall Design Books
Apple Fall Broom
Apple Fall Botanical Study 1
Apple Fall Original: Swan Study
Apple Fall Original Artwork: Crocosmia Study
Apple Fall Horse Bust Fragment
Apple Fall Bow Tie Art
Apple Fall Cushions
Apple Fall Charlotte Cabinet
Apple Fall Sunbleached Setee (Manor Grey)
Apple Fall Books Occasional Table w/ Blanket
Apple Fall Elderflower Cordial
Apple Fall Antique Ladders w/ Heart String
AF Hat Box
Apple Fall Loose Heart String w/ Scissors
Apple Fall Plan Chest
Apple Fall Books & Map
Apple Fall Coral Specimen
Apple Fall Rusted Flour Tin

MudHoney Talia Drapes- MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/111/90/30

Other Decor:

VARONIS - Lueur Skybox
Elm. The Antique Shop Light [Gold]
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts