Majesty- Treasure The Little Things

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here with my first Official feature for Granola! This new set is a gacha key new to the Arcade event. Spring romance has many cute items that you can use together or apart. I love them together and I have the perfect corner nook area for everything to go and this is what I came up with.It's really bright and airy! I also put the store ad below so you can see every item listed.  I did use every item aand it works so nicely. I almost wanted to add more roses! LOL I had to stop myself. I was thinking of another shelf and more roses. But, I think this way has it more balanced out then I was going to do. The Distressed Dresser and A Simple Girl's hat are the rares in this set! You have all month to get to the event. But at the beginning of the event there is 3 sims to choose from. I just type "the Arcade" in Map and choose one. It pulls them all up easily especially since I can be lazy to want to dig for a landmark! lol
Yall know we all get get too lazy to get a lm. I see people sometimes asking for landmarks in groups! lol Each case is different but half of them comes from laziness! Most of the items here are from the gacha key and it's hard for me to pick a favorite. I like having more Knick knack items so you can put them in different areas. They will also look nice on a dining table set up easily. So many options to do how you like. The home I am using is from Scarlet Creative. It's actually a rare build from an Older Arcade gacha round. I used the door from Apple Fall's Hetton Barn in some of the doorways in here that were wide open and I wanted them closed. Wall pics from Floorplan and Ionic. Rose petals on the floor are from Half deer.I will not be rambling long today! I hope you like this space and can use these beautiful items in your own special place. I will have a slurl to the event below. Thank you so much for the support! Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you once again and I hope you have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 


Granola. Spring Romance Gacha Collection. NEW at the Arcade- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/67/132/32

Granola. Distressed Dresser. RARE. 
Granola. A Simple Girl's Hat. RARE. 
Granola. Bucket Of Roses. 
Granola. Blueberries. Vines. 
Granola. Ceramic Chickens. 
Granola. Cherries. White. 
Granola. Cherries. Green. 
Granola. Wired Basket. 
Granola. Box of Twine. 
Granola. Wooden Stand. Mid Wood. 
Granola. Wooden Stand with Tea & Honey. 
Granola. Blueberries. Floral. 
Granola. Cherries. Mint. 
Granola. Wooden Stand. White Distressed. 
Granola. Vanity Mirror. 
Granola Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Daydreams/89/154/30

Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Sakura Petals - Big Group - White
floorplan. mr. darcy print
floorplan. always print
ionic : Stay with me (frames)
Scarlet Creative- Cordelia Chateau RARE

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




Comments

Popular Posts