Majesty- Comfy & Cozy

Hello there! I hope all is well! I wanted to do a bright space today! I am featuring HAIKEI at the Kustom9 event with the new Love Can Be So gacha key!!! The skybox I am using for this space is the rare and I have all of the common items in this living room. Most of the items are from HAIKEI, but the items from different stores work easily in this space like a whole set. I had to have soem adorable pets in this space. These are from Jian. The Hamster is a wanderer but you also get a companion and he is texture change along with the hamster ball. It brings back memories to me of when I had hamster when I was little. One time my lil guy got out of the ball but we found him quite easily. He did however move fast so he was in a different part of the house lol. The kitty is a group gift! The fish is texture change as well as the cat which is animated. I wanted to bring out the yellow in this room. The wall art, Console and the fish brings the color out. A nice pop of color!
This week is going by FAST! I just keep feeling like it's Monday. But it's now Wednesday! lol SO Happy Humpday yall. I will be doing Spring inspired posts and also darker spaces. I am always thrilled to see what new things will come out for a new season. Today makes Spring official! This season is a favorite of mine because the weather tends to be nice. My least favorite is Summer so yall will prob see me complaining later on in the year about humidity! LOL! We all have our favorite seasons for different reasons. Well, I am not going to ramble long today. I hope you enjoy this room! Thank you for the support! I appreciate it so much. I have full credits for everything below! Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you so much. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/125/126/21
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {2}
:HAIKEI: Seeing all the lights on / GACHA / {3}
Haikei Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

JIAN Hamster Ball Wanderer - Rez me!
JIAN OmNom Kitty Bed **Group Gift**

Other Decor-
[NikotiN] Tuber Machine - DIY
+Half-Deer+ Mr. Moss // Marimo Ball Terrarium - Sand
Ariskea [Hue] Swedish Console Yellow
[ARIA] Delilah decorative Birch trio
[Merak] - Decorative Wall (tex/change/menu)
Soy. Glass cloche with Mushroom coral
Soy. Glass cloche with Mushrooms
BALACLAVA!! Hamilton Lamp (Ivory/Gold)

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22



Comments

Popular Posts