Majesty- The Secret Garden

Hello there! I hope all is well!! Happy Monday to all of you! The beginning of a new week is here! I am featuring Chez Moi Furniture today with this lovely greenhouse. It inspired me to decorate a garden with it as the main focal point. The bench also comes with it and has a texture menu. I added benches inside the greenhouse and outside of it. They are really charming with the cute fluffy pillows. They really help set the mood and make it such a cheerful and cozy area. I love furniture with pillows. They just really add to the feel and mood. Pillows are just comforting. I wanted this space to be a lush and calm space for socializing but it can be anything you want. You can put an outdoor shower in it, make it a garden shed or even put a daybed for a nice sleeping hideaway. The sky is the limit and it's very versatile so you can do as you please. I love things that can easily fit any purpose you shall have. It is so hot here yall. Spring has just gone by so fast. But, I do love seeing all of the beautiful plants. But, my green thumb in sl is way better than the one I have in RL! Sad, but so true.
I will not be rambling long today. I have full credits of the items in this space. Monday is the day where you have to drag along getting back to normal! It's always rough for me. I appreciate your support and your stopping by! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr!!! Thank you so much. I wish you a bright and blessed week ahead! xoxo, Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Melissa Greenhouse CHEZ MOI
Melissa Bench CHEZ MOI
Botanical - Boxwood Bush v2 G (Round 2x2x2)
[we're CLOSED] grass field lush
dust bunny . potted dragon tree
DRD - Rustic Garden - Fence - F - Whitewash
Heart - Aubretia - Large - Lilac - FULL
CR Plumeria White 1
[Tia] Rebecca's Wisteria Vine - Purple Front Left
[ keke ] even dragonflies dream . warm
:CP: Boho Dreamtime Chandelier
*alirium* DownyGrass [Green]

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23

Comments

Popular Posts