Majesty- Princess Mai's Slumber

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am featuring Heart Homes/Aphrodite Shop and Mudhoney in this bedroom fit for the perfect princess!! Say that 10 times fast! LOL  I blogged the Joy Bdsm bed before but this one is not bdsm. So, there is one for every body. My Honorary child helped inspire the bedroom.She is such a girly girl and loves pink. I wanted a more elgant look so I didn't want to use Barbie pink. lol I went with more of a rose pink theme. I have 2 looks when decorating. What I call the base space is one. That is when I have the main items down. Like for this space the bed, end tables, lights and closets would be what I started with as my base space. I got compliments on it with just base stuff in the home. LOL Then the 2nd look is the finished space which is what you see now with all of the decor. The base space is pretty naked to me. But, people do like spaces like that as well as a heavily decorated spaces. Of course, I can decorate minimal and make it look nice just as well. It just really depends on the person. I am very ocd and picky about little details. I just like being able to make spaces look like real homes. I take pride in it. Being on sl during the small land prim age I think has helped me do the most with small amounts. This bed is 31 land impact. Most of everything else in the space is only 1 or 2 prims. The curtains are at 11 as I resized them but yall. I love these curtains so much. You will see them in many spaces. I am always getting curtains left and right trying to find that perfect versatile curtain and this is it! The colors are gorgeous and I am really enjoying them. This shade of pink matches this texture of the bed perfectly like they were bought together.
I went with a darker dreamier type of Windlight setting today. One I haven't used before and I love how it makes the space look. I kept going through other ones but I just like this one. Feel free to give me feedback if you think it's too dark. The brighter settings had everything so bright I wasn't feeling it. Plus, I am kinda bias towards darker settings since I am typically on darker skies in-world. Once my eyes get tired it's a countdown. LOL So, I try to have relaxing settings. I am using the Aria cottage from Scarlet creative and this house is so fun to decorate! I put the bedroom upstairs. This space can really be anything. I can decorate it a billion times over and still have that inspiration. It's awesome to work with nice homes. Well, Happy Saturday to you! Thank you so much for stopping by. The weekend is in full force. I have a huge to-do list. Hopefully it won't rain! lol I appreciate your support! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr!!! Have a blessed day and weekend. Much Love! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

<Heart Homes> Spring Joy Bed 1.0a
Aphrodite -big lights & petals area
Aphrodite Shop Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/211/10/23
MudHoney Audrey Ottoman - Mauve
MudHoney Tula Chandelier - Aged Brass
MudHoney Talia Drapes

ON*SU Display Frame~Square~Texture Change
Fancy Decor: Ceramic Lamp (White/Gold)
Fancy Decor: Studded Frame
Fancy Decor: Crawford Cabinet (white)
dust bunny . brunch . heart waffle plate
dust bunny . smores jar
dust bunny . brunch . heart waffle plate
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
dust bunny . marshmallow jar
dust bunny . sweetheart lunch . macaron bouquet
{vespertine}- spider plant.
hive // pink caladium plant
Birdy - Boudoir - Chair 50 roll
Dead Dollz - THoB - Princess Style
floorplan. sparkle wall frame
Bazar- Glam-FEMALE closet 02 WHITE
Scarlet Creative Aria Cottage 2
[Tia] Rebecca's Ball Topiary
Apple Fall Elderflower Cordial
{what next} Emily Jewellery Box - open

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts