Majesty- The Pattern Of Life

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Tuesday! I am here featuring KraftWork at the new Vanity event and Kalopsia. The set comes with Poufs, side tables, sofa, rug and a sculpture. Everything you need for a nice living space. I added some books in the poufs as I love having books in little nooks and crannies. I wanted to add onto the retro mid century modern feel of this room and I knew the lights from Refuge would give me that nice glow. The rug that comes with the set matches the pillow but I didn't want to feel like I was being too matchy matchy so I added the faux animal rug on top to add a bit of contrast. I wanted more neutral decor and extras so the lamps and poufs would be big pops of color! You cannot go wrong with orange and blue. The art prints on top of the dripdrop from soy are from Kalopsia. They are on these cute clips and I thought they would be perfect add ons to the art print. Plus I loved eat more tacos and good vibes only. I believe in both of these phrases! The Vanity event will be open until the 25th so make sure you have a run down!
I added some darker plants in this space compared to the bright ones I have been using to get more of a warm feel to the space. I am a huge fan of versatile items that I can use in many spaces. It really makes them worth the money you pay when you can do so much with them. Wall Hangings, Plants and Lighting are my must have extras right now for spaces. They also help you add your own personalization to the space. Blank wall frames are also nice to add your own textures. You can just do anything in SL. The weather totally changed from rainy gloomy today and now it's like a normal Sprimg day. But there is some kind of cat mewoing late at night and I have no clue where it is. LOL I am looking all around. It's nowhere to be found in the day time but as soon as it's dark here he or she goes yelping at the top of it's lungs. I am not even sure it's by our house. LOL Hopefully someone will claim their pet or I might just have to get a big blinding like and be a detective. It's starting to be annoying. Okay, Well I am done rambling!!! I thank you for the support and stopping by. It's greatly appreciated. Have a blessed day. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

KraftWork Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/110/80/22
Kalopsia- Sadie's art prints

Refuge - Spark Lamp Plain Gold Smaller
Soy. Wall Art -dripdrop- gray
Soy. Super long Hanging Hedera
[Con.] Displays - Tennis & Basketball
[Con.] Light up Dome -
[Con.] Regal Bookcase - Oak
{vespertine}- spider plant.
The Loft - Sandy Candle Driftwood
Apple Fall 'Lucky Numbers' Cigarettes & Tray
Apple Fall Crumpled Newspaper
Apple Fall Books & Map
Apple Fall Amelie Magnifiers
BALACLAVA!! Books [horizontal B]
dust bunny . potted sago palm
junk. animal rug.
Scarlet Creative Wish you were here Prefab

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts