Majesty- The Serene Nursery

Hello there! I hope all is well! I just finished this baby nursery space. I am featuring Aphrodite Shop today at the Sanarae event. I do not decorate baby spaces very often. But, I love doing things out of the ordinary for me. It's been a very long time since I have featured a baby space on here. So, I am really excited to show you what I did. This nursey is texture change and has 3 color options. I was leaning towards the azure you see here and the shabby which looks like a gold/beige to me. I was about to 24kt it up okay! 24kt!!! But, the blue caught me.This crib and changing table are in a brand new set for Sanarae out now. It works for any prim baby in sl. They have a demo at the event. I will of course leave the links below. Of course every nursery has to have a rocking chair and the one I have from Chez moi is perfect. I went with 2 chairs because...well why not? lol A rocking chair and and a big fluffy chair just seems perfect. I just wanted the space to feel magical yet elegant.I was going to rez clouds all over the room but opted for a cute cloud chandelier above the crib instead. It still keeps the space playful but without doing too much. I also put a lil cloud wall hanging on the wall behind it. I had a white ruffle rug down at first but then decided to use the sisal rug from Mudhoney. It's a neutral color and with the beige from the curtains it just gives a more serene feel.
I added some cute little extras with the wood carving animals and lightbulbs from keke. The bulbs are only 1 land impact and you can go crazy with them without worrying about prim counts. A long time ago before mesh I had a little rental and prims didn't go so far back then. The houses were primmy and the furniture was as well. I had all of one tree in my yard. LOL Now, you can still come across trees with a high land impact. But at least with the furniture and extras you can really save nowadays. Plus now I tend to have many trees :) You can even find nice 1 prim trees! Telling people stuff about SL before mesh makes you feel like an old timer. It really does. Welp, I am done rambling! Thank you so much for stopping by! I really appreciate it! The support means alot! Feel free to bookmark my page and follow me on Flickr! I thank you in advance. Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Aphrodite - Spring Joy - Nursery Set (Boxed) 1.1- Sanarae event

* Demos available only at Sanarae event here> maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Morning/142/125/4011

Cloud Decor CHEZ MOI
Rocking Chair Serenity CHEZ MOI
Chez Moi Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22
MudHoney Briley Sisal Rug
MudHoney Talia Drapes
Mudhoney Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

tarte. daydream light
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - midi
Apple Fall Milk Urn w/ Wild Geraniums
Apple Fall Bath Brushes in Milk Glass Jar
dust bunny . pom pom blanket
dust bunny . ruffle chair
*chronokit* WoodCarving Tiger
*chronokit* WoodCarving Pig
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow 
Junk Animal rug cream
ON*SU Display Frame~Square~Texture Change
BALACLAVA!! Downes Trunk Table
Scarlet Creative Serendipity Retreat

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts