Majesty- Blue Dreaming

Hello there! I hope all is well. Happy Humpday to you! Also Happy Rez day to my big sis! I am delighted to be featuring Mudhoney today with this gorgeous set yall. It has everything you need to make a fabulous room. I am so serious. I told my sister instead of build a hoe it could be called build a room! Ok! There is everything you need in one fatpack! Bench, pillows, drapes, candles, rug, aand rock bowl. The fatpack includes versions of the Bench, pillow and drapes that are texture change which I love!! It gives you the ability to change up your space colorwise with ease without having to rez new furniture all over again! It is so nice. I went with blue! Blue is my color. It is so soothing. I was thrilled to see a sky blue. Now, don't get me wrong I love all shades of blue but sky blue is so calming to the eyes. I clicked blue on the menu and was like YES! ok! lol  Rayvn did the perfect shade of blue. I just love it. But, there is other amazing colors. It was not easy to blog just 1! Be sure you will see items from this set in the future! I have already used the drapes in many spaces. I am just in love with this. lol Great Quality items inspire yall. They really do. I used to be all matchy matchy with gold and silver. Some people are. You want everything gold or silver. But, I use both in spaces as well. Idc they look good together so whatever. LOL The fireplace and side table are from Loft & Aria!! I can never have too many fireplaces or side tables. Especially ones that look this realistic. They are really nice and the table comes in more colors. I leaned towards the silver as I was decorating this space during the time I ran over to Uber and gold would have been too much. It's funny to see me saying gold was too much. LOL! Rare moment!
Trust and believe I will not say that very often!!! I have been asked before what is my favorite room to decorate and I had said the living room. It's really the main social space of your home other than the kitchen. Although, I did drag my sister into my bathroom the other day. LOL Having a bathroom is a huge step for me anyways. I can have my own space and no bathroom. There is no requirement to have one. LOL I would say it's the least used room of a house but it depends on the person. One time one of my sisters was rping being preggo. And she wanted to actually use a bathroom. LOL I was like Lord...............ok. rofl!! But, honestly yall I love to decorate any room. Every space is a new space and I really love getting to be creative in every space. I even like to stand there and get the feel of the room. I am so eccentric yall. At least I admit it. But, I love bringing out the beauty in a home. It's an awesome feeling. Well, I am done rambling! I thank you for taking the time out your day to come my post! I appreciate it! Thank you so much for the support. Yall keep me blogging. I wish you a blessed day. Feel free to bookmark this page and follow me on Flickr! I have the store ad for this set below! Please take a look! Thank you!!!!! Much Love, Ebony xoxo <3333


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
   
Mudhoney Talia Set
MudHoney Capiz Chandelier Light - Brass
MudHoney Chelsea Floor Lamp - cream

The Loft - Neiman Mirror Silver Birch
Loft & Aria - Shirvan Fireplace- Uber event
Loft & Aria - Shirvan Side Table Antique- Uber event-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/128/128/2
Fancy Decor: Incense Urn (silver)
Fancy Decor: White Wash Shelves
Ariskea[Nordica]  Hybrid Roses  Yellow
{vespertine}- aloe vera plant.
{vespertine} - bubble succulent terrarium / type 1
dust bunny . spiked ceramic plant


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts