Majesty- Splish Splash (The Ultimate Puppy Pool Party)

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today with a post I am excited about. TGIF!!! Happy Friday to all of you! Yall know I love Jian pets. They have really went above and beyond with this set! I am featuring Jian and Kalopsia in this pool party space! This new gacha key with awesome things is new at the Arcade!!!! I love when Jian does a new gacha key! This one is full of awesome pets. I was going have more people than me in this post BUT I got a bit ocd trying to catch the puppies splashing and I don't think anyone would have much patience with me to sit here until I get a pic that I am happy with. LOL! What better way to bring in the weekend than to have a pool party. The Splashy Spaniels are new at the Arcade gacha event. There is so many cute ones. The one laying down in the pool is the 25 play reward. You get this awesome doggy when you play the machine 25 times. This one is my favorite since my dog in rl lays the same way. LOL He is actually laying like that right now. He is living that life yall.
The swimmers splash around the pool. I would even put them in sinks and bath tubs but I am different like that. LOL The water they splash up is even cute yall. I am sitting on th ebeach chair that is also a rare and it's texture change as well as the doggy sitting with me. There is several animations to sit also. It's really nice. I have the gacha key below. It's so many pups to collect! Like Pokemon! Gotta catch em all! My umbrella and the Cabin is from Kalopsia!! The umbrellas are color change so I was able to make my pool area really colorful and perfect for the pups party. I have on a Bikini from [Cynful]. It's not the brand new one that came out but any of their older items are still nice af. The quality from the store is so awesome. I never have to worry about putting on an older fit or anything. I still look fresh. My wig is from Itgirls, the sporty ponytail. I have all credits listed below and the gacha key for the makchine. I also have Jian puppies here that came from a different set. You can never have too many and I love being able to have so many pets. They are not primmy at all. Okay, well time to post this! Happy Friday to you! I wish you a blessed weekend ahead. I appreciate the supprt! Thank yo so much! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! I appreciate you! Peace & Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

On Me:
[Cynful] Poolside Bikini & Chilli Jersey Necklace
ItGirls Sporty Hairbase + Ponytail
Ryca Medusa Earrings

Kalopsia - Polly's Umbrella
Kalopsia - Lilo's Pillow - Cactus
Kalopsia - June's Cabin with Towels
Kalopsia - Polly's Beach Fence
JIAN Splashy Spaniels 1. Poolside Chaise RARE
JIAN Splashy Spaniels 3. Adult Swimmer RARE
JIAN Splashy Spaniels *25 PR* Adult Floaty
JIAN Splashy Spaniels 17. Brit Gold Floaty
JIAN Splashy Spaniels 15. Eng Black Swimmer

JIAN Pupper Pool Party :: Pug Spinning Floater
JIAN Pupper Pool Party :: Pool
JIAN Fun Frenchies 2. Beach Chair RARE
JIAN Fun Frenchies 3. Life Guard RARE
The Arcade- 

Stockholm&Lima:Pool Flamingo (Theirs)
Stockholm&Lima:Pool Dino (His)
Astralia - Backyard pool (animated water balls)
floorplan. clothing optional sign
hive // boho string lights . complete
Trompe Loeil - Metal Barstool White
:CP: Iota Jacuzzi (Adult)
RO - RetroCool BoomBox - Prop
Botanical - Mesh Mediterranean Cypress [Mod Copy]
Coconut collection sack 2 - MESH



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

























Comments

Popular Posts