Majesty- A Tranquil Moment

Hello there! I hope all is well!!! Happy Sunday! I am here featuring Jian and Mudhoney today with a lovely outdoor dining area. It's actually on the water in the Outcrop hut by Trompe Loeil. I just recent;y decorated a dining space in a kitchen but we can putt them any where we please including outdoors in a nice Spring/Summer inspired setting! This dining set is brand new at rge N21 event  ending on the 11th of the month. The fatpack gives you all of the options of color changing the table and chairs with a simple click of the menu. You can really make this set your own in any space you like. My fav anims in the seats are the latte and cupcake ones of course. Foodie here. lol The animations are really nice and you can use this chair for more than just dining if you want. The lights cut on and off and I liked having one of them off. The Carla screen in the back is also from Mudhoney and it's so many texture options and 2 versions with one having the nailheads and one without as I have here. I wanted a nice pop of blue to add to the Summer tropical feel I was going for in this space and this texture pops! Love it! The Jian Ragdoll cats are so cute. The collection gives you wanderer and companion versions and there is also the one on the chair you can put anywhere you please. There is a texture menu for the cats and you see most of the colors here and the chair also changes color!! I amost used white but I liked how this shade matched the dining table and chairs.
I don't know about yall but I have been getting plants left and right. I had to make a big plant folder to keep up with them! So, adding the perfect flowers for the mood was really fun for me. The cactus plants from Hive are one of my favs right now. They are really dramatic. You usually see smaller cactus plants so this one has quickly become a favorite of mine to use along with the Areca. They add such a nice dramatic feel in the room. You can do as you please. Keep it as a 4 seater set for family or even do 2 chairs for a more intimate dinner setting and add roses and petals. The sky is the limit. I really hope you enjoy this space as I enjoyed decorating it. Full credits below and Beautiful ads of the featured items with more details below! Thank you so much for the support. I wish you a wonderful day. Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! Peace & Blessings! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

MudHoney Dean Table - Fatpack- N21 event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/N21/130/107/2495
MudHoney Carla Screen
JIAN Ragdoll Cat Snoozing Chair
JIAN Ragdoll Cat Collection :: Wanderer (Rez me!)

[-BLUE SKY-] Porcelain Place Setting
dust bunny . coconut drink
dust bunny . areca palm plant
dust bunny . wood beaded curtain
hive // san pedro cactus . pot e
hive // areca palm plant
:CP: Lanai Large Mirror
{what next} Colonna Sideboard - Wood (no decor)
Apple Fall Pyracantha Berries in Glazed Pot - White
Trompe Loeil - Outcrop Hut

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




Comments

Popular Posts