Majesty- All The Stars

Hello there! I hope all is well. Happy Friday! TGIF!! I am sitting here taking a break so in the meantime I wanted to show you a space I just decorated. I am featuring Kalopsia at Collabor 88 &[Cynful]. Of all days I want one of my sisters and some are offline and the other ones are busy. Sole is at SL15 shopping. LOL So, I just can't catch a break so I will go it alone today. But, I was going to have these chairs filled up with people. I had a long day! So, I am just trying to chill and here I am blogging. LOL I Just have to stay busy even when I am relaxing. Well, since I can't get into the SL15 sim I am trying to get into! I am playing All the stars over and over again because it's my mood and what I was playing as I decorated. It's rough being so mood based sometimes yall. I can't even explain it. I have my settings on a nice dark windlight and it's perfect for my mood. The hanging chair set is called Summer chill mini set. The pillow in the set changes from pink, yellow or blue. I of course chose blue. You can sit on them as well. My outfit is from [Cynful]. It's one of my favs to wear. The fatpack contains a billion colors as usual and they are so pretty and vibrant. There is also several colors that are fatpack exclusives like the shades I have on. It's a really beautiful set. I love pants like this in RL so it's prob another reason I like them. But, the texture is gorgeous. Exactly what you expect from [Cynful]. Their old items still look good and not many stores can say that! There is two huds in the fatpack. One for the top and one for the pants. You also have metal options for the zippers. I have gotten many compliments on this outfit. It's really nice.
Many decor items in here. But very low land impact. I am sure the pergola is the highest with 12. Black Bantam is doing too much with the pom! I had to have one! lol So fluffy he just boojiis up the space with no effort at all. Just by being so fluffy and cute. This mirror from Blue Sky was a steal as it was a recent flf item. It's really nice I hope it will be in more colors. I might have to go back and see if i missed more. The sparkly lights are from Refuge. They add a touch a glam to any space. I use them quite often when I want to add that wow factor and they are so pretty yall. The wall mount cigarbox is from BALACLAVA. I didn't put it on the wall. I liked it in front of the fire table :) Hey, do what you like! lol I got this nice glow on my face from the SkinFX I got from Foxcity. I love the lithing from it.I feel so radiant. lol  I mixed new items with some of my older things and they go together in harmony. Can yall tell what is older? Good quality mesh lasts! Welp, I am going to go back to trying to get into this sim. LOL The struggle is so real. I want to thank you for stopping by and for the support. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr!!! I wish you a blessed day and weekend. Much Love xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:


On Me:

[Cynful] Elvi Top + High Waist Pants - Fatpack 

Random Matter- Taeyeon Earrings- Gold
Empyrean Forge- Rhapsody set
Foxcity- SkinFX- Wild ones (For Dark WLs)
Itgirls- Kim- Naturals
Reign- Nikki Heels- Customization pack


Decor:

Kalopsia- Summer Chill Mini Set- Collabor88 Event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/84/202/1089
MudHoney Briley Sisal Rug

[Black Bantam] Prissy Pom Pillow Decor Red
Refuge - Spark Lamp Shimmer Gold Larger
[-BLUE SKY-] Peacock Mirror
BALACLAVA!! Wall Mount Cigarbox Ukulele (Estevez)
~BAZAR~Morocco-Sofa ADULT
~BAZAR~Morocco-Fire table
~BAZAR~Morocco-Pergola
dust bunny . pineapple drink
dust bunny . white rose pitcher
dust bunny . wanderlust . book planter
dust bunny . giant palm plant
Hayabusa Design - Field 1 of Grass and Flowers M4 v1-1 T1 1
Hayabusa Design Trembles Tree M17-4 v1-1
Poche mugicha bottle
The Loft - Wooden Rug
junk. cream animal rug.
AF Hydrangea Bunch

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22



Comments

Popular Posts