Majesty- After the Storm

Hello there I hope all is well! I am featuring KraftWork today. Happy Monday to you! This loft was for the April round of Decocrate! You can buy previous boxes at the kiosk until July! Then on July 1st the stores will be able to sell their items without restrictions. Sadly, the last round just ended.  This build is very verstaile and unique. You can build it up as you please. The ground floor filler. Intermediate floor filler. and then the rooftop floor which is where you will have your living space. You also get a version already built up if you do not want to build your own. It's penthouse living at it's finest. I typically show the inside of the spaces I decorate and not much on the exterior. It's always nice to step outisde of your usual box and do something different. Plus, the outside is just as much a selling feature as the inside. You will prob see the inside or rooftop deck in a future post. But today is about this awesome exterior.There is a lower floor of living. Upstairs which I decorated as a bedroom and the deck you see with stairs leading to a nice spacious rooftop deck. Also feel free to have a look at the in-world demo at KraftWork so you can see how the space works! I never buy a home without seeing it in-world. Unless it's 88L LOL! I am serious yall. I actually prefer to see all furniture and builds in-world first. I am so mood based. If that helps explain. I have to get a feel for it to see if it's something I want. A house can look good all day long on pictures but if the space is so tight my cam goes outside every time I move I need to know that. LOL I do not like cramped "realistic" or whatever spaces. This space is roomy. You can use dark masculine lofty type furniture, Neutral chic glam type furniture and big bold furniture. Every type will fit into this space and I am a huge fan of a versatile space. I added lush green vines on the exterior. I was going all down the building with it but it got a little too green for my tastes and then I was inspired yall. I wanted string lights but then thought of the Christmas lights people leave on their house all year that prob don't work anymore. I know yall see people with Christmas lights on their house all year. LOL I always point it out and say something about it. But, at least these aren't icicle lights. I love these. So, I went with it! Hey, this proves you can do anything you want with your space. Having fun is just one thing! I really hope KraftWork will do more builds like this in different textures. Then we could have a whole town of awesome loft homes. It's one of those things that gets creative juices going! lol
It is so nice and I have enjoyed decorating it. The theme has it with raindrops on the windows. Which gives it that after a nice rain feel OR you can use your weather systems and have it raining and it will fit perfectly. I was tempted to let it rain but chose not to. But, just go with what you feel! You cannot go wrong in your space! Just do what makes you happy! I have a bar set from Trompe Loeil here and it fits so perfectly along with the planters from the Nevaline set. I was also inspired to use lemons in this post with the lemonade stand. I had a beautiful dispenser set like this in rl. Yall......one day I noticed a trail of ants from the window to the dispenser on the kitchen counter. The hubs threw it out. The dispenser was not cheap!!!! I was so through! LOL It seems they came from a tree branch that had leaned on the house. Because it was weird for them to be so high up. My kitchen is not on a low level so it totally caught me off guard and is a lesson learned. I buy many things in sl I have in rl or that give me some type of feeling. It really just adds to the personalization of your home when you have things like you do in rl or things that you just like! I am all over the place with reasons when I get things but I just wanted to tell yall my lil sadface moment. Share the pain. LOL Well, thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate you and the support! Feel free to book this blog and follow me on my Fickr! Thank you once again! Peace & Blessings! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

KraftWork Chelsea Rain- Deco(c)rate April box
Kalopsia - Polly's Umbrella


Botanical - Mesh Mediterranean Cypress [Mod Copy]
HPMD* Sunlight(2014) - b
HPMD* Garden Vine01 - lightGreen B
HPMD* Garden Tree08 - green c
Kuro & [Con.] - Lemonade Stand
7 - The Cupid Motel Sign -
:CP: Taylor Hanging Light String
dust bunny . string lights . white . type b
dust bunny . at home baking . lemon plant
{what next} Garden Cafe Lemonade Sign
Trompe Loeil - Nevaline Bar Stool
Trompe Loeil - Nevaline Bar Table
Trompe Loeil - Nevaline Large Planter + Plants
Apple Fall Orsett Wall Lantern
Bazar- Toronto-Sofa
Bazar- Stockholm-Bedroom Rug
The Loft - Manhattan
The Loft - New York
[Con.] NYC Scroll - Central Park
Sway's [Neal] Clothes on floor

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts