Majesty- Peace & Harmony

Hello there! I hope all is well! TGIF! Happy Friday to all of you and Happy June! I am here today featuring Chez Moi furniture at Shiny Shabby and Jian! The Shiny shabby event will end on the 15th. So, do not forget to run down for this awesome patio set. The colors of the chairs inspired me to decorate a colorful space. There is a few diffferent colors to choose from and I almost went with green but then it would have been tooooo green. So, Yellow it is! I love decorating with yellow and lemons for some reason this season! lol I say that because I am not a huge lemon fan in rl. I don't drink Lemonade. I do in sl but nope not in rl. It has to be something wild like a Watermelon strawberry cantaloupe Lemonade. It has to be just more than lemons in that drink yall. LOL The animations in these chairs are so nice. I am very big on animations since I am not the smallest avatar and some chairs do not work well for me. But this set is perfect. These little fawns from jian come in many poses and a companion version is included. It's so cute. You can pick them up at the mainstore.
I am excited for this new month! I have a bunch of new awesome things to show you! I will not be rambling long today at all yall. Sometimes I know how to keep it short! lol I have full credits of everything below. I appreciate you stopping by! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! I really appreciate it! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Miami Patio Set -CHEZ MOI- Shiny Shabby Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/109/134/21
JIAN Fallow Deer Fawns 
Jian Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/244/238/23
Kalopsia - Hazel's Fence
[what next} Dahlia Lemonade Glasses Decor
{what next} Dahlia Lemonade Dispenser
{what next} Palisades Palm Leaf (smaller)Decor
{what next} Palisades Bowl of Fruit
dust bunny . fresh fruit stand . lemons
dust bunny . elephant ear plant
Apple Fall Summer Parasol
DRD - Boho Princess - Beaded Light - A
[DDD] Twinkly Clover - Patch
[DDD] Ivy Groundcover - Patch
MishMish - Sweet Short Grass - TypeB/BigRound
(Mesh)HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass07 - a
HPMD* Shrub - ygreen*b
HPMD* Cliff Hill - green A
Trompe Loeil - Brier Garden Full Arrangement
 Parke Ave. and Posh- Cypress Tree

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22
CHEZ MOI INFO:



♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM
























Comments

Popular Posts