Let it snow

This weekend has been really busy for me and I will be busy the next couple of weeks. So pardon me as I get a little behind. Yesterday I was happy to go to a store that has been mentioned a lot on one of my favorite Hgtv shows. New stores are being put up here left and right and this was one of them. I am happy to say that it was stunning and I was able to get some really nice things.I am putting out more Christmas decor today.Plus my to do list is long today. November just went so fast. It seems like yesterday I was saying whoa they got Christmas stuff out before Thanksgiving even happens lol. But at this rate it will feel like a week has gone by and boom Christmas will be here. I am actually behind a week because of black friday weekend. I totally boycotted it lol. So the next few weeks will be fun or hectic...maybe both. I love wearing fur on sl. I don't have to worry about fur haters or anything because it's virtual! This set comes in 3 different colors, but my favs are the grey and black which I am showing you today. I am actually wearing the large size jacket. Usually I wear medium with everything because the large usually looks bloated but this large is nice. I felt it was time to start playing with snow in sl. I really love snow. Plus last week we had some snow and it really brings the holiday feeling into reality. It just doesn't last long enough. If I had it my way the holiday season would last year long. Don't say happy holidays to me..say Merry Christmas! People are so scared to say it nowadays at stores. I guess trying to be politically correct. But I have friends that celebrate all kinds of holidays and no one would or should be offended by someone spreading Christmas cheer.

 
I am also wearing this perfect bob from booN. Every time I look around another hot hair is releasedlol. I have gotten many compliments about this hair. Men even love it, which is amazing because most men I know do not like short hair at all. But this is longer than the "short" hair I tend to wear so that might be the difference. It frames my face perfectly. The windlight setting I used might have my pictures dark. It is weird because I didn't want them to be too bright either lol. It just seems darker when I have the black coat on. But I am gonna rest my ocd nerves and not take these pictures all over again! I am proud of myself lol. I do have a oops moment in these pictures..but if no one notices, I am not gonna say anything else about it. That is progress for me people. I could take 100 pics but if one thing is off I usually start all the way over and that can be draining. The fact that I am not doing that atm is awesome! :) 

  


This coat reminds me of a coat I have in rl. The difference is that it has pleats on the back waist down. It is hard to explain, but it is really unique. It has 3/4 length sleeves so it is not a snow coat at all lol. I did wear it recently on a cold day with long gloves but a snowy day no. That will not happen. Every winter/fall season..I keep a goal of not getting a cold or anything. If you cough by me I will run away really fast lol. I prob gotta load back up on cold medicine just in case though. There is always something to do. I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I am gonna go finish up some things for today and later do some relaxing. Have fun and stay tuned!

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Outfit: Norma- M&M STYLE
Jewelry- Chop Zuey
Glasses- Kusshon
Poses- Ricielli, o0o studio, purple poses

Comments

Popular Posts