Quickie Post- Moving shadows

Hey! I am sitting here all blah because it is raining outside and I don't do rain. Plus it's cold and creepy...the type of weather that makes you scared of moving shadows lol. I am bringing you a new quickie post today. The new round of uber has started and I wanted to show you the items from Kalopsia this round! Since I am always decorating, I know the power of decorative pieces. They add a little more oomph to your space and make it your own. Wow, I didn't get a red line from spell check for typing oomph lol. This is Trends magazine set. They are sold by the season and with each set you get a clutch. They come in single versions, a pile or you can have a clutch one in your hand. They actually add a bit of vogueish style to my little cabin that is rustic at the moment. This post really reflects my surroundings at the moment. Cozy and warm feeling. I turned the heat up a bit and I love rustic wood pieces. So I just love it. I tend to pile on decorations in every space. It is just something I love doing. I love decor. Even though I have a lot of decorations these are my first magazines. They fit perfectly in this space. Even though I am a truly girly girly person lol...I love rustic homey things. People tend to make nicknames for the type of style they have decorating and mine is more fancy rustic. I am not so wood crazy that I would live in a log cabin, but I love the craftsmanship of beautiful wood pieces. You will of course notice. You will see that rl inspiration come over to sl in that regard.

This space is filled with all kinds of nice goodies. I love how the sofa looks like it has been used like a normal real sofa lol. It has that perfect worn in look. The space started with the sofa and that is how I tend to decorate. I pick one item and just go with it. Certain things just help inspire what you do with a space and when I came across this table I was very pleased. I need more coffee tables and I decided to just type table in my inventory and there it was. Just goes to show I need to do some cleaning lol. Most of the furnishings are from different stores but it goes to show you how high quality items look perfect together no matter who makes them. I was going to add a fireplace where the artist cabinet is, but I thought it fit better. Anyhoo this is a quickie post and I am off rambling again. Good tea does that to you! I hope everyone will have a wonderful week. I will be posting another part two soon. Thank you for taking a look! Christmas is counting down! Check those lists <3

                                                          Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:

Trends Magazine set - Kalopsia @ Uber for December
 Sofa- Art Dummy
Plants- ~Bazar~ & Apple Fall
Finn Pillows & table- Mudhoney
Floor Lamps, night tables, wall map & clothes rack- ~Bazar~
Rug- Dysfunctional Designs
Artist Cabinet- Cheeky Pea
Caramel apple platter- Floorplan
Suede Chair- ::Revival::
Wine lights- Tarte
Sliding doors- junk

Comments

Popular Posts