Magical Spirit

The Christmas season is almost over. But you should keep the magical spirit going all year. I wanted this post to reflect a bit of that sparkle. The Liaison Collaborative has a new round and it is one of my favorites. I was gonna show you this new set from Kalopsia indoors but I started setting it up figuring it would look cute in my gazebo for a nice extra eating area...but I wasn't feeling it. The Gazebo with the canopy and everything just seemed so closed in. So I decided I didn't need to be limited by a room size, so I took it outside! I also decided to put it around water to. I am just going with my feelings today. I am in a cozy but blah mood. I caught a cold and it's not a bad one thankfully but I just feel a little groggy. But I am still fussy and picky atm so I will be ok! Kalopsia has two sets at the event. One is a gacha set called winter wood with 10 items. 2 items are rares. The bench in red and blue. It is only 50L per play. Then you have this dining set with canopy. You can have it more casual like I am doing or you can really dress it up with big events adding some champagne or something. This is just a versatile set. Just go with your instincts and use what ever makes you happy. I am of course using some Christmas Decor. Every new space I add to my home has Christmas decor. It has to. I just love celebrating. I put down a dock on top of the water because the area I wanted this in is below a big hill. I had it at the top but it was too close to the edge. So a light bulb went off.

I said screw making this fit on a hill I will fall off of. I am putting it in the water! Voila! It is here lol.  I really love this set. It has color but just the right amount. I also love this plate with the wood under it. I saw something like this recently in rl. It was called a wood server but it was round. This one is actually shaped cuter lol. It really goes with having a rustic feel. I love that. The perfect combination of rustic pieces and elegance. I of course had to throw some chandeliers in there. It is just a bad habit. I put a Christmas tree in the back middle and on each side of the Canopy. Yes, three Christmas trees...but they don't look overbearing at all. I wanted to add Christmas cheer without over doing it. Not that there is anything wrong with over doing it!!!! I had to say that because I am the queen of adding things like crazy.



Well it is time for me to get moving and get some things done! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week, a blessed Christmas and will have a amazing year! New year and new starts for every one. Make those resolutions and stick to them!!!

                                                       Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

Winter wood set and gacha items- Kalopsia - The Liason Collabortive
Christmas Trees-  Aisling & Erdbeeren
Poinsettia- >W.o.W.< World of Wood
Chandeliers-  Floorplan
Dock- Lisp


Comments

Popular Posts