Merry Christmas- Jesus is the reason for the season

Merry Christmas Everyone! I took a billion pictures before I chose the perfect picture. I think last year I posted a graphic picture instead of a actual post, so this year I wanted to do a special Christmas post since it is of course a very important holiday to me and my family. Over the years for me Christmas has meant giving to others way more than me wanting things for myself.  I have so much and am so thankful for everything and everyone that I have that I don't even want anything. But my amazing hubster loves to outdo himself from year to year, even if I do not request anything lol. Yes, I do hook him up as well and today will be a day full of surprises. Even when it is not Christmas I love helping others and doing things for the people I love and cherish.I feel that is how it should be. I am a very religious person and I do not force my beliefs on other people. I have many different friends from all walks of life and I am thankful for each one. No matter what you are celebrating I wish you a wonderful holiday. To the Grinches also lol. Today is a short post. I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas. If you are traveling be safe and carry pepper spray. Okay it's my time to go! Have a wonderful and blessed day everyone <3 xoxox



                                                             Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


                                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MithWGgN44w


Credits:
Dress- Junbug
Hair & hairbase- booN
Nails- Mandala
Fur- ::LC::
Jewels- Ryca
poses- Purple poses

Background-
Dining set- Laq Decor
Christmas Trees- Old gift -My apologies but I love this tree. I had to use it <3
Snow stolas- Contraption
Food- Poche
Twinkling Lights Log- Keke

Comments

Popular Posts