It's Cold Outside

Hai! I am happy to bring a new fashion post! Every one need scarves during the winter time of course and why not get some at a amazing price? Apple May has a new gacha set out at the mainstore that is only 10L a play. There is 2 machines. One at the women's store and one at the men's store of course. 15 amazing colors available. They are not mod but they have a wonderful resizer script. I am wearing the busty version of the scarf and I resized it with the Z coordinate so it would go behind my back properly. Moved it a little and perfection! These scarves are only here for the month of December so get them while you can. I have been trying to set up new homes and I hope to have them finished within the next week or so. I am not making any promises! lol I am loving the snow and all of the different sims set up with snow. I am almost done with the Fruitatious sim so stay tuned for that also. It has already snowed here in my rl already. It wasn't a big snow but you never know what the future will bring. It is that time of year where you have to make sure you are stocked up on food just in case. People cannot drive here, so the last thing you wanna do in a snowstorm is drive to the grocery store lol. I always have to worry about other drivers, not me. I can drive well. *smiles proudly*


I am wearing the almost white scarf. It was really hard to pick but I wanted to blend in with the snow a little bit lol. I am also wearing one of my most favorite wigs. I was looking at my photostream and realized I haven't used it in a post in a long time. It worked perfect with the scarf. I didn't want to wear a long hair and have it covered. I think doing things like that defeat the purpose of properly wearing a item when you can barely see it. 10L is a steal, plus if you get duplicates you can give it to friends since they are transfer ok. It is a win/win situation. Plus who can beat a 10L item lol. It is rough getting used to it getting dark so early now. By the time I get used to it, it will go back to being normal lol. It feels like 9pm at 5:30 pm. By the time I get going good it's dark.

I always have to stick a full body shot in my posts. I do find them the hardest pictures to take though. It drives me nuts. I am wearing the cute little ankle booties from hucci. I love boots like this in rl. But I am boot crazy. I love the ones that are open, or have the toes out so I can wear them in the summer. I just love wearing boots all year. Some I can't get by with like suede or over the knee boots. But, the little ankle booties...yes...I love them! You can never get enough of a good thing people lol. Okay I am off. I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Stay tuned for more posts. I am trying to keep up as things get hectic. I might miss a few days but I will keep it going as much as possible!

                                                    Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:
Cold out scarf gacha- Apple May Designs
Hair and hairbase- booN
Top and skirt- Apple May Designs
Booties- Hucci
Cigarette- Nikotin
Jewels- Ryca & Mandala
Poses:cold ambitionz & !bang

Comments

Popular Posts