Dusting off my feathers

Hai!! I am bringing a fashion post today. I am featuring this lovely feather shawl from no.7. It comes in over several different vibrant shades. It was hard to choose what color I was gonna go with, but the red called to me. The holiday season just makes red a feel good color. I love this deep color of red it is very rich. I am not a really bright red type of person. All of the colors have a nice and vibrant hue though.The shawl is boob friendly and its modify ok. I was gonna wear a dress. But I am in a jeans kind of mood today and these are my favorite jeans which you will see in my stream lol. I am enjoying all of the new capes and coats that are on the grid right now...some not so boob friendly so really take note on this. Some of us don't wanna have flat boobs to wear things lol. I came across this issue the other day when I saw a coat and scarf that I wanted, but it just doesn't work so I passed. But this shawl is a breath of fresh air. Most of the year you will see me in lush green surroundings but as long as I can find beautiful snow places I will be in a snowy place more than not this whole season.

Or I will be by water. lol I just can't help it. It really makes you realize how short this snow time is on sl.We have to enjoy it while we can. I have walked out the door under dressed at least two times already this week. The first time it was raining and I had nothing. The second time I went out with no coat and it was 36 degrees lol. I now pay attention to the weather forecast. Because fall is obviously over! I had to run and get a hat and a umbrella lol. You really do what you gotta do faster when it's raining outside.There was a new person behind me once I got to taking pictures. I saw her in the distance and derendered her. lol. I was like you got to be kidding me. Sometimes it really does seem like people do things on purpose! It was just odd.  I was gonna wear a red top but I didn't want it to take away from the shawl. I hope every one is enjoying the holiday season, it is coming and going so fast. I have been very busy this past week and it will continue at least for another week or so. So don't be surprised if I miss a few days w/o posting. Things are just a little hectic right now. But I will of course post as soon as possible and keep up with events. I truly love blogging and showing the beauty of things. It is just always something new to get or blog.

Well I am off! I have to keep it moving people. I wish everyone a wonderful and fun filled week.

                                                      Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
Nakamura Feather shawl- no.7 (Shortcake Sugarplum)  Store limo-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/162/105/699
Hair- booN
Jeans- Apple May Designs
Jewels-Mandala
Shoes-Reign
poses- Luxe, cold ambitionz, aushka&co

Comments

Popular Posts