O Christmas Tree

Hai! Of course its that time of the week we all love! Fifty linden Friday time! Today I am bringing you this adorable decor from Kalopsia. This is a great alternative to having a tree if you do not want the traditional tree in your home. This will be one of quite a few posts that will come throughout the weekend and next week. I have been busy!I of course wanted to get this posted today. This set is called Have yourself a Merry little Christmas. The hanging tree is a beautiful wall decor of a Christmas tree with beautiful gold stars and there is several gift boxes. Some big, some small with some decor on them. My favorite one has stenciling of a tree on it of course.

I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to just do a big picture of the hanging tree with gifts or show you how I set everything up in my home. So I decided to show you with and without. But then I wanted to show a close up of the presents so you can see how cute they are! lol It is late yall and I am tired. During this time I am not 100% So I am being extremely indecisive at the moment. I love Christmas trees and this is a very creative version. I just love it. If you have a very small space this will work easily. Christmas is just around the corner and you really cannot have too much decor. You always have to think ahead. I always do lol. I don't have as much Christmas stuff from last year as I wish I would. Plus you cannot beat getting items for 50L! Make sure you stop by Kalopsia and pick these up before midnight. I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Stay Tuned I have more to post.



                                                      Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Everything pictured is from Kalopsia except for the rug, it is from Junk!

Kalopsia Limo- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goober%20Town/179/36/24

Comments

Popular Posts