Simple Elegance

Hai! I am squeezing in another fashion post! I am loving this dress. I love the sweater dress feel. If you can find a cute sweater dress in rl that fits you like a bodycon dress without being a big moo moo you are on point! I love hot sweater dresses. I do not like the turtleneck ones. Those things make me feel like I am getting strangled no matter how many times I have tried. I gave up on them some years back lol.But hey, in sl they don't strangle me so it's all good lol. I am standing in front of a little cute cottage today. Of course I am still in the snow. I have enjoyed going to different sims and places and seeing all of the different ways everyone has used snow. I am such a big tree person that it amazes me to see some sims with little trees and they are still beautiful. I tend to layer on a billion trees in a space. Have it a very thick forest where you think you need to search for little red riding hood lol. This dress is in size medium and I only had to tweak my booty to make it fit. But gladly it didn't give me a pancake butt at all. I still have a few mesh outfits in my inventory I got when mesh really came out. The butt on them is flat as a pancake and I haven't worn them in so long lol...because of that.


With time everything gets better. The items you see on sl are proof of that. Some things though I don't think should always be mesh. Like this hair I have on. I love it flying in the wind. It brings me back to my first say on sl when I saw a woman with a flexi dress on and flexi hair. I was just mesmerized. So while I do love all things mesh. I hope they never get rid of all the flexi..not all flexi is bad. Plus this is one of my all time favorite wigs and I ain't letting it go for no one any damn way. That is the truth. I just made a new favorite hair folder and of course this is one of the styles in that folder. I have been having a hard time getting organized so I do it little by little and it has helped me a lot.

This Christmas season has been a big rush and I am happy to say I have been able to get the posts I needed done...done in a timely manner. It is just ongoing and I am always setting up for new ones. Time just goes so fast that I feel if I do not post every now and then..days will turn into weeks and months lol. I looked in my blog archive and this year has been a total turn around. I increased the amount of my blog posts and my pictures look better. I know my pictures are not the best but for me they are awesome and I love doing them 100%. They are all in-world pictures. I can truly say I put forth the best effort on every post! I don't feel as nooby as I did though. I have gotten a lot of compliments and everyone seems to like my blog and flickr and I am thankful for that. Thank you.

Well I have to keep this train choo chooing lol. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!  Stay Tuned

                                                           Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Hair & hairpiece- booN
Dress- M&M style
Shoes- Hucci
Poses: o0o studio & Ricielli

Comments

Popular Posts