Hold em up!

Hai! I am happy to say the Men's dept has started a new round for the month! Some of the creators are featuring gacha machines this round instead of just normal vendors. Kalopsia is one of those stores and the gacha machine is poker themed. The machine is called Godfather Hold'em Set. It has 3 rares and 8 commons. The set is so versatile you can use it in all types of areas...maybe a man cave, instead of a dining room...or even in a small space you have no clue what to do with. It looks nice anywhere. I set up a bar type area in my home and it fits perfectly. I also wanted it to be a total entertainment area so I added a couple of buffets with food, and beer/espresso if you can believe. You cannot have a bar area with no food...and no bar! I can honestly say when I see a item I start that very second wondering what I can use it for. I set this up like I wanted, but taking these pictures have been kinda weird. I am not sure if it's because my rug is crooked but it made the whole area look crooked to me in some pics. So I rather take a couple of my favorite ones and show them instead of fighting to get more at this point. I think SL is really being weird with me today. This set is really nice. The one item that hits home is the art of the dogs playing poker. One of my family members in rl has some of these pictures lol. I used to see them growing up and I thought they were hilarious. I am not sure if they were in the living room or pool room. But I do remember the pictures themselves very well. This round lasts until the end of the month so you have time to play. 

The table and chairs are rares and everything else is common. This set is only 50L per play at the event. There is a display also there so you can see the items and they look just as nice here if not better. I hope everyone is enjoying the season still. Can you believe Christmas is almost here? I really feel like I just ate Thanksgiving dinner yesterday so this is still a wild feeling to me. I will do this Christmas shopping rush much earlier next year. I said I was gonna do it this year, and I didn't. So I have been paying for it. I will not procrastinate next year. I have learned my lesson. *smiles* lol Okay I am off! I will post a fashion post next and then we will see where I go from there. Cause I am trying to go in the order of releases and I have to get everything just right before I post, and I am so busy. I wish everyone a lovely and blessed day. 

                                                    Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
Godfather Hold em up set- Kalopsia- The Men's Dept - Limo-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TMD/114/195/22

Plants & Luggage stool- ~Bazar~
Rugs- Kalopsia (hold em up) & junk
Butler- Mutresse
Christmas Tree- Dysfunctional Designs (DDD)
Patisserie-Brixley
Food- Poche
Beer Taps- Lithium *Not available*

Comments

Popular Posts