Majesty- Waiting For Fall

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring two awesome sets from Apple May Designs!! The Earthy Welcome set and Pumpkin Season Table and Decor! These sets are new to the Uber and FaMESHed events! They make for the perfect way to bring in the Fall season! The centerpiece can easily be on a dining or coffe table/foyer and the doors surrounding the space are perfect as doors, decor, dividers and anything you can think of. The dining set has chairs with a blanket and with out. The blanket is texture change. I went for the green! I am really feeling green shades atm. My little pet here is *Legacy* Leaf Pile Pupper from JIAN and is super adorable and animated with the leaves. He is bringing in the day waiting for Fall as well. This morning isn't humid as normal so I can feel it coming myself. Which reminds me it's almost time to bring out my boots! Too bad this is not the year to go anywhere. LOL. So, maybe I won't dust off my boots. 

 I  also have some of the MudHoney Petra Dining set items in here to add to the feel of the table. I wanted a bright table filled with the spirit of Fall and all the things the season brings. Many other food items from Cinoe. I have everything listed below my friends! I have more to show you! Feel free to bookmark my blog to keep up to date with new items. I am not done by any means for the month. I am just getting started. Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate the support! Wishing all of you a blessed and wonderful week ahead! Stay safe and take care! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Earthy Welcome Set- NEW at Uber- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/212/231/1
Earthy Welcome Door (A) - Warm Spring LI:34
Earthy Welcome Door (B) - Warm Spring LI:8
Earthy Welcome Wooden Sign - Warm Spring LI:3


Pumpkin Season Table and Decor- NEW to FaMESHed- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/227/227/800
Pumpkin Season Center Piece LI:8
Pumpkin Season Chair (w/ blanket) - Light Wood LI:5
Pumpkin Season Chair - Light Wood LI:2
Pumpkin Season Table - Light Wood LI:3
Apple May Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/160/186/23

JIAN *Legacy* Leaf Pile Pupper LI:3
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

MudHoney Petra Candle 1 LI:2
MudHoney Petra Candle 2 LI:2
MudHoney Petra Candle 3 LI:2
MudHoney Petra Candle 4 LI:2
MudHoney Petra Candle 5 LI:2
MudHoney Petra Low Glass LI:1
MudHoney Petra Plates LI:1
MudHoney Petra Wine Glass LI:1
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
[Cinoe] Prairie delicatessen - Avocado salad Bowl LI:1
[Cinoe] Prairie delicatessen - Avocado salad Plate LI:2
[Cinoe] Prairie delicatessen - Gratin soup Pot LI:1
[Cinoe] Prairie delicatessen - Minestrone Bowl LI:1
[Cinoe] Prairie delicatessen - Minestrone Pack LI:2
dust bunny . harvest feast . dining table bench LI:4
Fancy Decor: Bonham Place Setting (gold) LI:1




Comments

Popular Posts