Majesty- Blush & Gold

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring {moss&mink} Event Pack - Girl Party & Pitaya - Pampas decor set! The color scheme throughout is blush and gold. I was adding sparkles everywhere but this space really doesn't need it so I pulled most of it back up. I just wanted an elegant dining space perfect for a dinner date. This bistro set is from {moss&mink}. I have noticed many bistro sets are rustic styled. This one being so glam steps out of the normal box. You can put it anywhere and make a room look like a million Lindens! It comes with some extra decor items to do some extra matchy mnatchy and really make the space yours. The room divider is from Pitaya along with the Pampas in the vase. When I saw the colors I knew it was the perfect set to bring what I was going for together. It goes from a light shade to darker and I used them to frame this room. I like bold focal pieces so the Dust bunny mirror and the chandeliers from elm really fit the bill today. I forget if I resized the mirror but it's made for a vanity. As you can see it can be anywhere you want. Never limit yourself! Having a hard time concentrating as they are doing work outside and my little dog is going nuts. The barking is throwing me atm. Geeze. Keeping this short and sweet my friends! I hope you like this dining space! I have more to show you! Do not be surprised to see these items used again in the future. There is always so many ways to use things. Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate the support more than you know! Full details are below! Thank you so much and have a wonderful day! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
{moss&mink} Event Pack - Girl Party
{moss&mink} Branch Platter LI:1
{moss&mink} Cocktail Shrimp LI:1
{moss&mink} Fruity Popsicles LI:1
{moss&mink} Tanika bistro chair LI:2
{moss&mink} Tanika bistro table LI:1
{moss&mink} Wine Bucket LI:2


Pitaya - Pampas decor set
Pitaya - Pampas decor set divider pink
Pitaya - Pampas decor set - vase with grass 04 LI:2


:HAIKEI: BROWNISH COLORED / GACHA / RARE LI:53

Elm. Classic Chandelier [Gold] LI:10

Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Great Glowing Ball of Light - White (Tintable) LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Starry Surface Prim (Big - Rec) LI:1
[ keke ] rain fall glitter . 1 LI LI:1
dust bunny . violet vanity . mirror . with lights LI:5






Comments

Popular Posts