Majesty- September

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Contrast - September gacha key new to the Arcade event!! It's the perfect set to have a nice camping trip with. It could even be your main home with separate huts for different rooms etc. It's so many things you can do with some nice creativity! I wanted to do a nice cozy outdoorsy theme filled with nice items and some adorable pets. This is what I came up with! This set has several commons and the rare is the tent! My little JIAN pups are enjoying it with their own little tent and area. There is nothing like spaces that embrace the Fall season and I am ready for the cool air that is brings. The little Shibes are from JIAN and a part of the Silly Shibes gacha key at the store. The little guy from the tent is unavailable but you never know since I tend to see these rares pop us on Saturday sales at the store. I put him indoors and outdoors. It's so adorable. The little ones are playing and sleeping. A nice warm fire, lights and a ton of decor round off this space fit for the best glamping or camping trip! Add some chandeliers and champagne and you are good to go for glamping. Totally a personal preference thing. I was going for a more rustic feel and I hope you like it.Many other decor items are in here from Consignment & Kazza to name a few. It was really fun decorating this little tent space and really getting in the feel for Fall! I have full credits for everything below and even a few things you might not even be able to see. LOL! I am not done! I have more posts to show you! Stay tuned and feel free to bookmark the blog to stay up to date with new posts! Thank you so much for the support my friends. I hope all of you are staying safe and being well! Many blessings! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Contrast - September Axe Bag Green LI:2
Contrast - September Axe Bag White LI:2
Contrast - September Bed Green LI:6
Contrast - September Bed White LI:6
Contrast - September Chair White LI:3
Contrast - September Fireplace LI:5
Contrast - September Firewood Lights LI:4
Contrast - September Lamp LI:2
Contrast - September Radio LI:8
Contrast - September Tent RARE LI:42
Contrast - September Wood LI:2


JIAN Silly Shibes II *EPP* Sleepy Pupper LI:1
JIAN Silly Shibes II 18. Tug-o-war LI:1
JIAN Silly Shibes II VIP Reward :: Doge Tent LI:8

Other Decor-
*alirium* DownyGrass [Green] LI:1
Fancy Decor: Bonham Rug LI:1
KAZZA - StudioLounge - bed LI:11
LAQ Decor ~ Brown - Bookcase LI:2
LOVE - GROUND COVER IVY - SPRING 3 LI:1
LOVE - GROUND COVER IVY - SPRING 4 LI:1
LOVE - TEXTURE CHANGE CYPRESS TREE LI:1
Skye Rocky Shore Boulder Type 2 LI:1
[Con.] Campfire - LI:7
[Con.] Campfire String lights LI:4
[Con.] T-Read Bookshelf - Wall Version LI:6
[Con.] The Cuddle Camper - Black LI:31








Comments

Popular Posts