Majesty- Playful Pandas

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring JIAN Red panda Fatpack! These awesome little guys have a ton of personality! They are animesh and fully animated! I love pets so much on SL. I have always been a huge lover of JIAN pets and was super excited to see these little guys get released. They do have texture change and I think I have at least one colored in allthe different fur options. The teeter tree has the panda going up and down and there is one to the right drinking some water from a fountain. The animations on therm are super cute. I wanted a small retreat or them so I set them up by the water. You can really make a nice big Red Panda oasis with everything. There is also companion and wanderer versions in the set. You can have them at home and also with you walking all over SL


They are brand new at the mainstore! I already posted earlier today but the day is still young so I feel like posting again! I have many things to show you and when I have the time I am going to post! I hope this weekend has treated everyone well! Thank you so much for stopping by. Feel free to bookmark my blog to keep up to date with my new posts!! I truly appreciate the support! It means a lot. Thank you and have a wonderful week my friends! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
JIAN Red Panda Habitat - Bamboo Hut LI:47
JIAN Red Panda Habitat - Drinking Stump LI:44
JIAN Red Panda Habitat - Teeter Tree LI:55
JIAN Red Panda Static - Eat A LI:2
JIAN Red Panda Static - Lick A LI:1
JIAN Red Panda Static - Prowl A LI:2
JIAN Red Panda Static - Sleep A LI:1
JIAN Red Panda Static - Wave A LI:2

Other Decor-
Garden by anc bamboo 2Li LI:1
LOVE - WEEPING WILLOW 2 LI:5
Skye Rocky Shore Boulder Type 2 LI:1
Skye Rocky Shore Tide Out Flat LI:3
Skye Rocky Shore Tide Out Shelf LI:4


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts