Majesty- Welcome Fall 2020

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuing Palm Nook Chair  By Chez Moi Furniture which is new at the Access event! When I saw this chair I was in love! LOL I wasn't sure if I wanted it on a patio or if I wanted it to be in a more green area. I chose a more green/Fall area and decorated around that. The nook comes with a texture hud to change the cushions/pillows. I rezzed two of these for the perfect duality. The event ends on the 8th of October so there is plenty of time to run down and get this awesome nook. It will be at the mainstore afterwards. This is one of those statement pieces of furniture so make sure to have it somewhere visable to show it off! A porch, the main garden area, your favorite patio or even be bold and have it in the house! There is no rules. There is a PG version and Adult version available. Single, couple and sex animations depending on what version you get of course. The texture options give you some colors that can work all year around. I would change them to fit the seasons and keep this out. You can also make a larger patio space and add a fireplace and more seating to make it the "it" social place for you and yours. I have so many ideas with this chair! But, I wanted to show it to you in a more featured cozy setting. Little touches of decor add personality to any space and I added cute little things here and there. I also put an ottoman so I can add some cute pumpkins on it. I have a ton of pumpkins so I used some older ones I have from Apple Fall and these cute pumpkin lanterns I got today by Di'cor at the Uber event. 

This chair could easily be in a tropical setting but do not limit it to Summer type themes! It is really a showstopper and inspired me to do a full on Fall post with them! I am not sure if this is the last post of the month. I am looking at a new set atm. So, if I get inspired I will post it soon! So stay tuned for that! I want to thank everyone for the kindness and support! A whole new seasons means new decor/homes and spaces! It's always an exciting time to change to another season and see what type of space you can create.The coolor weather is something I am enjoying as well. The heat from this Summer took out my favorite tree in rl. Or maybe it was a little bush but it was so cute and I was going to put Christmas lights on it this year and it went from green to dead. LOL So bye Summer 2020!!! Hello and Welcome to Fall 2020! Feel free to bookmark my blog! Thank you so much my friends! Have a blessed weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Palm Nook Chair (Adult) CHEZ MOI LI:12- 
New at the Access Event- ccess Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/122/133/2002
 


Apple Fall Pumpkin - Buckskin III LI:1
Apple Fall Pumpkin - Casper White I LI:1
Apple Fall Pumpkin - Musquee Stacked LI:1



Other Decor-
BAZAR ~ Scarlet - Ottoman / Coffee table LI:1
Botanical - Boxwood  Bush v2 F (Square 2x2x3) LI:1
Botanical - Italian Cypress Fastigiate D LI:1
Di'Cor Pumpkin Lantern 1 LI:3
Di'Cor Pumpkin Lantern 2 LI:3
LOVE - GROUND COVER IVY - AUTUMN 1 LI:1
The Loft & ARIA - Attwell Pergola LI:20
tarte. cascading string lights LI:4
tarte. paisley greenery basket LI:3
tarte. small maple tree A LI:2
tarte. small maple tree B LI:4
{what next} Copper Fall Pumpkins LI:1
{what next} Copper Fall Sign (w/lights) LI:2







Comments

Popular Posts