Majesty- Another Beautiful Monday

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring :HAIKEI: 729 DONUT SHOP  and :HAIKEI: DISCO YOU / BACKDROP. These awesome builds are brand new at the Sanarae event's Anniversary round! Let me say that I love builds like this. It is super cute and you could have soem really fun RP with it or just have it as your own doughtnut shop. I added some decor things throughout of course to personalize it. I wanted to add some personality so I even added a few mesh people! LOL This build is only 48 land impact and has a big doughnut on top of it but the camera angle I went for does not allow you to see that. The Disco you backdrop is to the left and I set them up as a little city together and decorated with that theme in mind. I wanted most things to be colorful and cherry since going to a doughnut shop should make anyone cheerful and the color scheme used for the build gives off that nice ray of sunshine. The baby car's are from ~MR~ Moon Rabbit which is one of my favorite stores. The items are always so unique. These are cars to be worn. However, I wanted them here as car decor and rezzed them. But they are resizable and the gacha key for this set is pretty impressive.The yellow one is a rare. You can have so much fun with these items!! They inspired this post and this will be the last for the month. I am taking my annual break for most of October! I have never been a Halloween person and that is pretty much what gets released and I just need a break to be able to finish other things/projects I just have had no extra time for. RL comes first and then the trickle of time for SL and my virtual goals have not been enough. I might find time to do a srpinkle of posts but I am taking a break my friends. Thank you so much for all of your support! It truly means a lot to me! If all goes well I will have some more exciting news after my break so crossing fingers for that! Thank you dearly for all of the love and support I have been shown throughout all of these years. I love looking back at my lil nooby bad quality pics. They are always humbling. I like looking back and reflecting otherwise I would have cancelled my Flickr membership.. LOL!! Thank you so much and have a blessed day and week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

:HAIKEI: 729 DONUT SHOP LI:48
:HAIKEI: DISCO YOU / BACKDROP LI:35


~MR~BabyCar~ #9 LI:46
~MR~BabyCar~#RARE_4 LI:46

Other Decor-
(Luc.) Individual Biscoff Cheesecakes BENTO Server LI:1
*alirium* DownyGrass [Green] LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Gold LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - White LI:1
-tres blah- Soiree - Donuts LI:1
BALACLAVA!! POS Register LI:1
BALACLAVA!! Trash Can (White/Close) LI:1
[FOURTH WALL] Orbit Chandelier - Fatpack (S) LI:1
hive // cozy kitchen . fridge pg LI:3
tarte. small maple tree A LI:1













Comments

Popular Posts