Majesty- A Touch Of Yellow

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring a few awesome new sets from Apple Fall! Closing August Collection and The Original Art Haul which is new for the September round of FaMESHed! There is so many awesome items in these sets. I had to choose which ones I wanted to perfect this living room space and this is what I came up with! Most of the items in this home are from Apple Fall. The paintings and lemons inspired the small touches of yellow throughout and the I decided on a more neutral color tone along with the stripped wood here and there. The art haul has several new artworks in the set. There is something for everyone and be sure to see them all in future posts. I love using artwork. The closing August has many plants and plant stands as you see here. I am a lover of Hydrangeas so it was a no brainer to use these. They come in several beautiful colors along with some of the plants that you see pictured here. I wanted a nice fresh look in here as Fall is soon to be here with darker colors. It truly depends on your style. 

I like having bright spaces and super dark ones. But I am a person based off moods so base on my mood is where I will be. LOL Sometimes I don't want everything bright and sunny. But, today with this space I did! So, I just went with it! I am posting up a storm this week so make sure to keep an eye out on the blog! I have full credits listed below for everything. I hope you will enjoy seeing this living space! The perfect way to bring in a dry Monday. LOL Monday's can be so rough. The weekend is too short and then this day hits you in the face. LOL Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all of the support! Wishing all of you a blessed and safe day/evening! Thank you my friends! xoxo <3333 Ebony




Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Apple Fall Closing August Collection-

Apple Fall Dried Poppy Stems LI:1

Apple Fall Plant Stand, Short - Bronze LI:1

Apple Fall Strewn Lemons LI:1

Apple Fall Large Magnolia Branch LI:1


Apple Fall Original Art Haul: September 2020- NEW at FaMESHed Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/217/230/800

Apple Fall Original Artwork: Florentine Pitcher Sketch LI:1

Apple Fall Original Artwork: Pear Oil LI:1

Apple Fall Original Artwork: Pitcher w/ Lemons Oil LI:1


Apple Fall Anashara Dining Chair - Cream LI:2

Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 2 LI:1

Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 3 LI:1

Apple Fall Fulwood Sofa - Adult LI:8

Apple Fall Milton Curtains LI:6

Apple Fall Signature Speaker - Cream LI:1

West Village Field Wellingtons - Yellow LI:1

West Village Florentine Console Table - Stripped Oak LI:1

West Village Glass Jar Candle - Clear Glass LI:2

West Village Sculpted Turtle - Brass LI:1

West Village Theodore Rug - Thin Trellis LI:2


Apple Fall & West Village Mainstore- 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55


:HAIKEI: fabric round rug 2 LI:1

MudHoney Audrey Ottoman - Silver LI:2

Kalopsia - Fancy Statue LI:2












Comments

Popular Posts