Majesty- For The Sports Fan

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring a space perfect for the ultimate sports fan! Featuring KraftWork Sports Room new to the Anthem event! The build is the rare and it's so nice! I have it filled with all of the wonderful items. Everything in here is from the set. This is my first post of the month! It's wild because I usually post at the beginning but my with my schedule change I haven't had the time. I am going to make a post soon about this. I enjoyed decorating this cool little build and when it came out I had to have it! The variety in here will easily work in other spaces, game rooms, and on feature walls. I couldn't fit the bat decor in the pic you can kinda see it going up the wall but I decorated to the very top. I like having wall decor higher as it makes rooms feel bigger and give you a nice dramatic focal point. This room is decorated especially for the sports fan!

I am not going to ramble long today y'all. While I have some extra time I have to finish some more posts! So I have more to show you!! I am just beginning! In the middle of the month but it's still September! LOL But stay tuned. I have a lot going on and trying to make the time to finish and start some things! Things I hope you will be excited about once I get the ball rolling good. Thank you so much for the support my awesome friends! Thank you for staying with me on my journey! I appreciate all of you! Have a blessed day and weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Comments

Popular Posts