Majesty- After A Long Day

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring :HAIKEI: Brownish Colored Gacha which is new to the Kustom9 event for September. I finished this space after a long day and there is why the title stands. LOL I wanted to have a lot of lighting in this space and also a very cozy feel. The build I am using is the rare from the gacha key. The items from the set inspired the color scheme throughout and I just went with it. Most of the items are from :HAIKEI:. I also have a cute little guy I got from the sale this weekend from JIAN. This Tiny Tiger Cuddle Plush really shows the emotion of how I felt at that moment. LOL The cat is the whole mood 100%. I picked this room because it's my favorite. I love the textured walls and the floors. It's really beautiful and can be decorated in many different ways! I have decided to decorate another space in this room in a different way! So, stay tuned for that in the near future. The start of a new week is upon us! I have a whole list of things to do so I am going to keep this short and sweet! Thank you so much for stopping by my friends! Full credits are below! Feel free to bookmark my blog for new posts! Thank you so much and I wish all of you a beautiful week! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: BROWNISH COLORED / GACHA- NEW at the Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/128/128/2

:HAIKEI: BROWNISH COLORED / GACHA / 1 LI:4
:HAIKEI: BROWNISH COLORED / GACHA / 2 LI:2
:HAIKEI: BROWNISH COLORED / GACHA / 3 LI:2
:HAIKEI: BROWNISH COLORED / GACHA / 4 LI:3
:HAIKEI: BROWNISH COLORED / GACHA / 5 LI:2
:HAIKEI: BROWNISH COLORED / GACHA / 6 LI:3
:HAIKEI: BROWNISH COLORED / GACHA / 7 LI:2
:HAIKEI: BROWNISH COLORED / GACHA / 8-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: BROWNISH COLORED / GACHA / 8-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: BROWNISH COLORED / GACHA / RARE LI:53


:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA / {5} LI:2
:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA / {8} LI:1
:HAIKEI: MY SNUG APARTMENT / GACHA / 7 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {7} LI:3
:HAIKEI: Take a Little Love / GACHA / 1 LI:6
:HAIKEI: Take a Little Love / GACHA / 3 LI:3

JIAN Tiny Tiger Cuddle Plush LI:4

Other Decor-
Fancy Decor: Geode Bookends LI:1
Fancy Decor: Patterned Boxes LI:1
Fancy Decor: Vintage Camera LI:1
Fancy Decor: Wire Crystal Candle LI:1
dust bunny . briefcase record player . yellow LI:1
dust bunny . gumball machine . white LI:1
dust bunny . lighted jar . type b LI:2
dust bunny . violet vanity . skincare tray LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts