Majesty- Pineapple Shores

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! A new post! I am keeping them coming! I was going to post this yesterday but time flew away from me and I wanted to today. So it's pushing my posts back by a day. Hey, it's ok! I am just glad to be able to have a good many on the way for you! I am featuring Ayla. Beach Day Set new to the Summerfest Event!! There is a few different texture change options for this set but I went with the yellow! The lounger, parasol and basket are all apart of the set and they make for a nice beach day experience! I have a cute little guy here from JIAN'S fun frenchie gacha key and he is a rare and also texture change. Most things I have are actually texture change. I prefer them to the buy color by color thing. It's annoying and quite damn pricey. Make your money but 8k to have all the colors of a sofa is hateful. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! IJS! It is! I just feel that way. Just a quick example but I am over it. It is so hot outside y'all! I just got back in and I am overheated atm. Its close to 100 degrees here today. July is in full effect it's so awful. LOL! Some of the extra decor things I have here are from Kalopsia and the items bring out teh pineapple theme I was inspired by. It works perfectly.
I am not going to ramble long today my friends! I have a ton to do and the day is soon to be over! 24hrs seems like enough in a day but it really isn't. Maybe at least 36 would work better!! LOL Geeze I think I let a fly in! The struggle of today! I hope all of you will have a beautiful week ahead. I am not done posting by a long shot. Thank you so much for the support. It is appreciated. I am going to fill this summer season up with posts inspired by the summer. Bright and dark spaces! I just have to look over what's new and pick the things that call to me. Beautiful things make the world go around! Thank you so much! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Ayla. Beach Day - Basket LI:5
Ayla. Beach Day - Beach Lounger LI:4
Ayla. Beach Day - Beach Parasol LI:11
Summefest Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beachwalk/98/63/28?

Ayla. Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/130/138/34

JIAN Fun Frenchies 3. Life Guard RARE LI:10
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/244/238/23

Kalopsia - Bibi's Lantern - Blue LI:2
Kalopsia - Bibi's Lantern - Green LI:2
Kalopsia - Lilo's Beach Bag - Pineapple LI:1
Kalopsia - Lilo's Beach House - Pineapple RARE LI:2
Kalopsia - Lilo's Pillow - Pineapple LI:2
Kalopsia Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/128/65/27

Other Decor-

.peaches. Summer Gather -  Plate 1 LI:1
.peaches. Summer Gather -  Spilled Drink LI:1
.peaches. Summer Gather - Plate 2 LI:1
Knot&co. Summertime Drinks // Cucumber (rez) LI:2
Knot&co. Summertime Drinks // Lemon (rez) LI:2
Knot&co. Summertime Drinks // Pineapple (rez) LI:2
LOVE - GROUND COVER IVY - SUMMER 1 LI:1
LOVE - TEXTURE CHANGE CYPRESS TREE LI:1
Object LI:1
Tres Blah - Summer Fete - Platter LI:1
[ Focus Poses ] Tropical Beach Backdrop LI:77
steakmixed LI:2
{what next} Caliente BBQ (yellow) LI:2




Comments

Popular Posts