Majesty- Pink & Blue

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with a new post featuring :Haikei: On the Summer shore gacha which is new to the Kustom9 Event!!! This house is really unique and the colors are bold. The inspiration is obviously blue and pink for me. I just had fun playing with the colors and making a cute living space in this beautiful home. The House is the rare for the gacha key. It looks like a super cute dollhouse. Like Malibu Barbie's dream. LOL It's very cute and the design is one to admire. I chose to focus more on the interior and how playfully you can do it up!It has a pool in the front and I couldn't pass up a chance to put a pup in the water along with some adorable poodles playing throughout. All of these awesome pets are from JIAN. Most of the other decor items I used are from :HAIKEI:. I was trying to be super matchy matchy with this space. You can tone this house down with neutrals if you like or you can go bold and use bright colors other than what I used. Bold colors would pop so great in here and the options for decor are truly limitless. 
This space is sunny just like the outdoors but wow it is so hot. LOL I wasn't looking forward to the Summer heat and Humidity and days like this remind me as to why! The struggle is real. I don't care what anyone says I miss the Winter weather and even the snow. LOL! But, all in all it's very beautiful outside and I love to see all the of the plants and flowers blooming. I am not done with posts! I still have some new beautiful things to show you so stay tuned!!! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it more than I can say. I have full details for everything below and my social media links. I hope all of you have a beautiful day! Thank you so much! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

:HAIKEI: ON THE SUMMER SHORE / GACHA / K9-


:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 5 LI:4
:HAIKEI: IN YOUR HEAVEN / GACHA / 2 LI:2
:HAIKEI: IN YOUR HEAVEN / GACHA / 3 LI:4
:HAIKEI: IN YOUR HEAVEN / GACHA / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 6 LI:5
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 7 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {3-A} LI:1
:HAIKEI: ON THE SUMMER SHORE / GACHA / 1 LI:5
:HAIKEI: ON THE SUMMER SHORE / GACHA / 2-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: ON THE SUMMER SHORE / GACHA / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: ON THE SUMMER SHORE / GACHA / 6 LI:3
:HAIKEI: ON THE SUMMER SHORE / GACHA / RARE LI:131
:HAIKEI: Soft & Dreams / GACHA / 4 LI:9
:HAIKEI: Take a Little Love / GACHA / 3 LI:3


JIAN Poodle Party 3. Balloon Wanderer RARE LI:9
JIAN Poodle Party 5. Brown Guest LI:8
JIAN Splashy Spaniels *25 PR* Adult Floaty LI:5


MudHoney Delilah Small Pillow - Rose LI:1

Other Decor-

Bad Unicorn- Savage Settee
23. Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter - Kylie Studded LI:2
Caboodle - Gumball Machine - Blue LI:3





Comments

Popular Posts