Majesty- July 2020

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! July is here. You know it is when the heat and humidity hits you in the face and your electric bill will be upwards of 400$. Yep. Summer time is in full effect. I have some awesome things to show you today and most are from the Summerfest event!!! Featuring KraftWork Summer Shack. Mega Pack,  {moss&mink} Heart fences and pathways and MudHoney marli deck chair!!!  I put all of these gorgeous items on a island for the ultimate beach getaway experience. You can have the Summer bar of your dreams with this. I have this post bright and sunny to show off the feel for the new season. Y'all know I am not a summer person. It's mainly the heat and humidity it will put me in a bad mood if I am in it too long. LOL But, I love the sun. I am just not going out exploring in it with Covid still out and about! The meha pack from KraftWork is filled with many things!! You can use them anywhere as you please but the whole mega pack is really fun to decorate with. Let me mention I am using the lifeguard stand and the hammock from the set. You can just barely see the hammock as I have the space surrounded by this awesome fence set from {moss&mink}. They had the perfect texture/color for the space and I just went with it. The Marli deck chair from MudHoney will fit in any design. Indoors or out this chair meets the need for a stylish chair. Available in many colors and I went with the fern. I love using different shades of green in outdoor spaces. The grass also lends a hand to a very big pop of green color. I took inspiration from the colors from the shack and used tones that would easily compliment it.  Sprinkles of yellow are throughout as a tribute. 
 I am going to throw some posts for the event out for all of you!! I have worked on some and I need to do the finishing touches. This is just one of several I will be posting in the coming days. My online time is scarce for now and I have a whole schedule to get through! But, I will get everything posted for you to show you all of these new items for the summer! Full credits are below and my usual links. I am totally behind on updating my insta/ig I will eventually get to it but my Flickr is always updated! Thank you so much my friends for the support! I appreciate all of you dearly! I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. Please wear a mask. I have to say that. I was going to a grocery store and saw people walking out with no masks. So, of course I left. LOL!!! Please think about others. Much love!! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 



KraftWork Summer Shack . Beach Hammock ADULT LI:9
KraftWork Summer Shack . Coconut Water LI:3
KraftWork Summer Shack . Decorative Bowls LI:1
KraftWork Summer Shack . Lifeguard Chair LI:11
KraftWork Summer Shack . No Problem Sign LI:2
KraftWork Summer Shack . Pineapple Drink LI:5
KraftWork Summer Shack . Shack LI:29
KraftWork Summer Shack . Stool LI:2
KraftWork Summer Shack . Wooden Shelves LI:1

{moss&mink} Heart Fences (Lt Wood) - Long LI:1
{moss&mink} Heart Pathways (Grey) - Straight LI:1
{moss&mink} Lime chicken skewers LI:1
{moss&mink} Steak & asparagus dinner LI:1

MudHoney Marli Deck Chair Fatpack LI:3

Other Decor-

Dahlia - Malarkey - Margarita Glasses & Tequila - Dispenser LI:2
HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass08 -greens- b LI:1
LOVE - MACRAME SUMMER TREE - 4 LI:4
LOVE - MACRAME SUMMER TREE - 5 LI:2
LOVE - WISTERIA WALL COVER 1 LI:1
NOMAD // Beach Parasol // Orange (Straight) LI:7
Object LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . dishes 7 LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . glasses LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . glasses 10 LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . glasses 2 LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . glasses 3 LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . glasses 5 LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . glasses 7 LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . tray LI:3
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor .dish clutter LI:2
hive // painted metal end table . yellow LI:1


Let me give a quick shout out for the Fourth Wall quick credits tool. I bought it some weeks ago and let me say it has helped me so much with getting credits for my post! It is super easy to use. It also puts the land impact for y'all to give you more details on the items I am showing you! I cannot say how much I enjoy this tool! If you are a fashion or home decor blogger you would love to have this. I recommend it 1000%. With the time I have alloted to be online being able to just get my credits so easily is priceless to me at this point. I just wanted to make note of that. Thank you so much my friends. 













Comments

Popular Posts