Majesty- Lemons and No Limes

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I hope all is well! I love foodie posts and it has been so long since I posted one so here we go! Featuring Apple Fall Lemonade Pitcher new to the mainstore! It has been a long time since I did a foodie post. I would have to look down my feed to tell you the last time so that if wayyyy too long ago. So, here we go a brand new foodie post! This Lemonade is stunning and even more so it dispenses so you can hold one of these awesome glasses of some virtually cold lemonade. It's just awesome. You can get it at the Apple Fall Mainstore now and it will be perfect in any space. Dining table, coffee table, outside on a porch or even on a night stand by the bed. The options are endless! Most of the items here are from Apple Fall or West Village. I did add a cute cutting board from Dust bunny with lemons on it. It just matches so perfectly and fit the mood I was going for. 
Fun story...I was at the store this morning and saw some hydrangeas I wanted to use in RL. But, they were in a pot filled with water so I am like hmm I will get them on the way out. I forgot and when I got to decorating and using these hydrangeas I cussed. Sure did because I left my damn flowers. LOL!!! I am so hurt! I had to share that! Some hoe got my flowers now I am sure. LOL But, it's okay they always have more flowers to get and the next time I won't wait! I had to have them for my foodie post though. They are so pretty. I won't ramble long today my friends! I just wanted to post this foodie post and show my love of things food and drink. LOL I have full credits below! Feel free to bookmark my blog, and follow me on my links! Thank you so much for the support and I wish you a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Apple Fall Lemonade LI:1
Apple Fall Lemonade Pitcher LI:2
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - White LI:2
Apple Fall Juliette Tea Cup, Honey & Lemon Tea LI:1
West Village Francis Dining Table LI:1
West Village French Tart Assortment LI:1
West Village Zebra Cactus LI:1
 

Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Gold (Tarnished) LI:1
dust bunny . at home baking . cutting lemons LI:1

Like my Facebook Page! - https://www.facebook.com/MajestyLLC/



Comments

Popular Posts