Majesty- Shallow Waters

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring JIAN African Elephant & Apple Fall Oregon Spa Collection. The African Elephant collection has some awesome Elephants in it. Wanderer, Mount (worn or rez versions) & companion. The also each have their own hud to customize, name and use animations with. When I saw them posted on the store's FB I was like wooo! I had wanted an elephant for ages and also a wooly mammoth. So, crossing my fingers on that one. They are fully animated and will shoot out water, splash dirt on themselves and everything. I actually had a shot with the one on the right with dirt on but...lol I messed up the picture. I forgot to delete something out of the picture and had to wait until he did the animation I wanted. I am very OCD. So, I been over here a minute waiting for the animation to loop around. LMAO This collection is really nice. I also have the Apple Fall Oregon Spa collection. When you cut it on you see smoke and fire burning. The fatpack will give you these beautiful garden lamps in different metal textures. I went with gold and had them line the pergola. The spa comes in several colors and is available in PG & Adult versions. All of these items are brand new to the mainstores. I love being inspired by beautiful things and sharing my viewpoint.
The Elephants don't come with crowns but that is just what I felt they deserved. Elephants are one of my most favorite animals. They are so beautiful. Ok, well I might have went crazy with the lightning bugs. Some of you call them fireflies. W.E! LOL I love seeing them flashing their lights in RL. It just brings good memories to me. July is hot. I just had to say that if y'all didn't know. It's hot in the morning and it's hot as hell in the afternoon. I do not like it. I just had to put that out there. Anyway, it's not cute to whine about things you can't change so I am going to leave it alone for now. LOL I hope y'all enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed decorating this space and using these beautiful items. I hope everyone has a blessed week ahead. Thank you for the support. Thank you dearly. It means so much to me! Much love, xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Apple Fall Blossom Garden Lamp - Bronze LI:2
Apple Fall Oregon Wood-fired Spa, Aged Oak - Adult LI:9

JIAN African Elephant Mount (Rezz) LI:44
JIAN African Elephant Wanderer LI:34
JIAN Firefly Grasses :: Large LI:1
JIAN Firefly Grasses :: Spawner Grass LI:2

Granola. The Royal Treatment Crown Hers. LI:4
Granola. The Royal Treatment Crown His. LI:3

Kalopsia - Fireflies LI:1

Other Decor-

LOVE - GROUND COVER IVY - SUMMER 2 LI:1
Object LI:1
Skye Waterfall 1 (no back) LI:6
Skye Waterfall 2 (no back) LI:9
Yugen.// feyre.// 01 LI:7
Yugen.// feyre.// 05 LI:12
[FOURTH WALL] Multi-Texture Rock 02 (Sandy) LI:1
[FOURTH WALL] Multi-Texture Rock 03 (Sandy) LI:2
[FOURTH WALL] Multi-Texture Rock 04 (Sandy) LI:3
~BAZAR~ River Dock LI:20
~BAZAR~ River dock - Walkway LI:8

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 

Comments

Popular Posts