Majesty- Summer Elegance

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am keeping these Summerfest posts going. This is the last one! Featuring Bermuda Patio Set CHEZ MOI. This is like the cutest furniture set. It caught my eye because one of the colors you can texture change it to is blue and y'all know blue is my color. HOWEVER, for this space I was feeling a more neutral stripey feel. SO this is what I came up with! In the set you get the sofa, chair, ottoman and this adorable elephant table. I just love it! There is a good many textures you can change the coloring to so you can easily fit your home space or your mood! The sofa and chairs have seperate huds so you wont have to change them both at once in case you wanted to do striped on one and a solid on the chair like I have here. I just have the chair to the right and you can get a peek a boo look of the solid fabric and pillows. I have this set on one of my favorite pergolas to use year round. I like having outdoor areas no matter what the season is. Imagine this space with snow piles. BOOM, good to go for Winter. LOL But, I like to do stuff like that. No rules! The doughnuts also come with the Bermuda set. I have some pops of color throughout and lighting from Apple Fall. Many of the extra decor items are from the store as well. With living spaces I tend to be full on bright or dark with spaces. But, that is prob because I am a moody cancer. Each space has to give a strong feel and fit my mood. I tend to be around bright spaces a lot. Unless, I am online at night and my eyes are tired. I have a monochrome space I like to go to during those times. But, your space do as you please!
This Summer heat is too much! It's hot bright and early in the morning now. LOL You could at least go out early and feel cool. All I feel is strong humidity. This set will be at the Summerfest event until the 12th and then you can get it at the mainstore. But, it is really pretty. I enjoyed setting up a new chill area. You can never have too many...well unless you run out of prims and then you have to get yourself together. LOL!!!! There is just so many things you can do with this set. Do not be surprised to see me use these items again in different ways. I love items that have versatility. I have more posts to show you this week! I am not done! As soon as I type them up is as soon as I am going to post them to you! But, I have enjoyed being able to use these new items and show you them. I keep myself organized with a schedule. I have to. I would be all over the place without one. Okay, well it's time to post! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I am wishing you a safe and blessed evening. Thank you more than I can say! Much love, Ebony xoxo <3333


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Bermuda Patio Set CHEZ MOI
Bermuda Armchair (Adult) CHEZ MOI LI:5
Bermuda Ottoman CHEZ MOI LI:2
Bermuda Parker Sofa (Adult) CHEZ MOI LI:9
Donuts Tray CHEZ MOI LI:2
Elephant Table CHEZ MOI LI:1


Apple Fall Althea Rug - Antique Light LI:7
Apple Fall Books & Map LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 10 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 7 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 8 LI:1
Apple Fall Original Artwork - Cliffside LI:1
West Village Fiddle Leaf Fig LI:2
West Village Ginger Jar Lamp - Cream LI:1
West Village Heart Eucalyptus Spray LI:3
West Village Magnolia Arrangement LI:1
West Village Seeded Bread & Tomatoes LI:1
West Village Stacked Art LI:1


Other Decor-

+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - White LI:1
.:revival:. ibiza pergola LI:22

LOVE - TEXTURE CHANGE CYPRESS TREE LI:1
Object LI:1

tarte. marquee letter <3 (steel) LI:6

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts